Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:glad to hear you can still communicate with us even though your in the forest. Lol. juss messin. Never been to Kansas, what's it like?

Kolb 4, there's no forest in Kansas. I'm pretty sure there aren't any trees there period...and if you want to know what it's like, think I-10 from El Paso to San Antonio and replace the oil wells with cows. There, now you've been to Kansas. Smile

Sweet new pickups A&B!! And I know how excited you are about your player being in the new products. Ricky's in the new stuff too, and when something new pops up on the bay I do a lap around the living room in pure joy & excitement!

Lol the funny thing is about what you just said is, its all true. LOL there isn't anything to do in Kansas... except pretty much sittin around, talk, and drink. Haha Smile

Thanks man!!! Im so thrilled! Not only because I have his Base in the set but I have the Mini Parallel and the AUTOGRAPH!!! It was a Buy it now for 4.99 I said heck yeah and got it. Unforunetly there is no photograph so I did some editing and basically this will show you what it looks like... only cooler with the real version lol

The Base:
[Image: BVm4ybgmkKGrHgoOKi0EjlLmV1mnBKTT5oe.jpg]

and my not very good autograph edit but its an example lol
[Image: cardautoedit.jpg]

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
palmercfan Wrote:Awesome, 2 more Topps Chrome auto cards!! Sweet.

Hecks yea man! I think Im up 20 Topps Chrome Autos alone! Big Grin

WOW!!! 20?! That's unbelievable!!

Yeah man!!!! Its crazy and great and awesome all at the same time lol Big Grin
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Those are awesome pickups! Good work! I'm sure you can't wait to see them in hand!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:Those are awesome pickups! Good work! I'm sure you can't wait to see them in hand!

Thanks man I am very excited to see them!

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Lol the funny thing is about what you just said is, its all true. LOL there isn't anything to do in Kansas... except pretty much sittin around, talk, and drink. Haha Smile

Thanks man!!! Im so thrilled! Not only because I have his Base in the set but I have the Mini Parallel and the AUTOGRAPH!!! It was a Buy it now for 4.99 I said heck yeah and got it. Unforunetly there is no photograph so I did some editing and basically this will show you what it looks like... only cooler with the real version lol

The Base:

All for $4.99?? That's a STEAL!! Great pickup!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

The Base:

All for $4.99?? That's a STEAL!! Great pickup!

Well the auto was 4.99 the base was 1 dollar lol still not bad tho!!!

SUCCESS! I got a REAL photo!

Cards look great to me! What do you all think?
[Image: cf24_1.jpg]

Looks good to me as well. Sweet pickup!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Looks good to me as well. Sweet pickup!

Thanks man! Im looking to buy more than one... if you know what I mean... IT'S HOARDING TIME! Lol

UPDATE! My newest 1/1! About time Im pretty sure I was due for one Big Grin

Its my 12th 1/1 of Keenan now and its a Press Plate On plate auto so thats cool for $20.50

[Image: BVDUHMgBGkKGrHgoH-EUEjlLl0EpmBKQlJS.jpg]