`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

palmercfan Wrote:Congratulations on graduating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ricky Williams 34 rocks!

Thanks Palmercfan! I appreciate it!

Yes Ricky Williams 34 does rock! and so do you! I appreciate all of you very much!!!

Heres the card she gave me! It looks alot like the ones you gave me haha
[Image: KBAutoTF1.jpg]

Pretty cool though I appreciate it Wendy! Thanks!!!

Also heres todays pickup! For a great price like $6 delivered!

A 5th National Treasures Rookie Auto!
[Image: BSK37NmkKGrHgoH-DcEkJw1bDiBKBz70gDh.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 rocks!

You're welcome. I know you already had it, but it was serving no purpose sitting here on my desk. It needed to be home with its friends. Smile  Congrats on the new addition and more importantly, the diploma!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Avery and Burton Wrote:

Awesome! Your 5th one?! That's it?! I thought you would have more. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed. Lol. Just kidding. Of course you rock!!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 rocks!

You're welcome. I know you already had it, but it was serving no purpose sitting here on my desk. It needed to be home with its friends. Smile Congrats on the new addition and more importantly, the diploma!

Haha awesome way to look at it =) and thanks on diploma!!! It was hard work and I can't believe I actually stuck to it! Probably because I was paying big money for it haha
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

Awesome! Your 5th one?! That's it?! I thought you would have more. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed. Lol. Just kidding. Of course you rock!!!!

LOL yes sadly ONLY 5 =)

And well heres another kicker for you, my newest pickup and ONLY my 9th Contenders Auto =) Got it for $5.99 DELIVERED!!! Great price for his contenders!

[Image: BSiHi0Q2kKGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0F63BKDuRnc.jpg]

Totally killer PC!!

I enjoyed checking it all out. You pretty much have it all! Love the hoarding, I think we all do it some lol

Avery and Burton Wrote:
And well heres another kicker for you, my newest pickup and ONLY my 9th Contenders Auto =) Got it for $5.99 DELIVERED!!! Great price for his contenders!

Your 9th one?! Now that's more like it. That's the A&B we all know and love! Lol.
Awesome pickup at an even better price. Sweet.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

Your 9th one?! Now that's more like it. That's the A&B we all know and love! Lol.
Awesome pickup at an even better price. Sweet.

Haha yea man! Now I just gotta find more Smile

and thanks hazeofgreen! I love hoarding autos Smile

Another Contender auto nice. When he blows up this season your collection is going to skyrocket.

fbcking Wrote:Another Contender auto nice. When he blows up this season your collection is going to skyrocket.

Thanks! and lets hope that happens because even though Im not selling it, it would still be great Smile