014/150 JERSEY NUMBER! =)
[Image: KBIconsJerseyNumber.jpg]

[Image: KBICONSto25auto.jpg]

[Image: KBMayoandUCRookie.jpg]

/50 & /250
[Image: KBDCTTParallels.jpg]
/419
[Image: kbtlrc.jpg]
19/25 Xfractor College JERSEY NUMBER! =)
[Image: KBTLJERSEYNUMBERXFRACTOOOORRRR.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Keenan Burton Super Collection
sweet new pick ups, lovin that dual sage, bet you were stoked haha
Collecting: Walter Payton, Johnny Knox & Juaquin Iglesias

I'm gonna have to make a judgement call and say that is a really bangin' mailday. Nice man. Those packages must have been fun as hell to rip open!! I'm hoping I've got a package or two waiting for me when I get home.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

bears6 Wrote:sweet new pick ups, lovin that dual sage, bet you were stoked haha

Thanks man! I definitely was stoked about the Sage Squared Dual Auto of Avery and Burton, can't believe I didn't pick one up before this but thats all behind me now Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

palmercfan Wrote:I'm gonna have to make a judgement call and say that is a really bangin' mailday. Nice man. Those packages must have been fun as hell to rip open!! I'm hoping I've got a package or two waiting for me when I get home.

Lol good call palmercfan Big Grin

And thank you! They were very fun lol I had gotten home from my Public Speaking class and the mail just got there... I was hoping for one package and got like 4! I was like heck yea!

Man I hope you have some when you get home too! Ill check back on the Carson Palmer page and see if theres any added later for sure!

That was a great mailday .Later tonite I'll post mine not so bad either. Be sure to check around 8.

fbcking Wrote:That was a great mailday .Later tonite I'll post mine not so bad either. Be sure to check around 8.

Thanks! and I will do for sure! You have one sick Felix Jones collection!

Bump

Hey you reorganized the top! Nice. All the cards together like that look pretty imposing! Awesome collection.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Hey you reorganized the top! Nice. All the cards together like that look pretty imposing! Awesome collection.

Hey man thanks for noticing! I reorganized that to make it seem more welcome, as well I organized more down in the collection designating the area of '1/1s' and 'Jersey Numbered Cards' from the rest of the collection, I think it will help make them more noticeable