`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Nice Icons die cut! I'm still waiting for Carson Palmer's version to appear.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Nice Icons die cut! I'm still waiting for Carson Palmer's version to appear.

Thanks! and I just checked ebay and foundĀ Palmers diecut to /150 and diecut to /75 but no diecut to /9 for Palmer yet.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Well, I sure hope no Keenan Burton 1/1s popup in the next two week because I won't be able to afford them, but for good reason! =D

Picked it up for $500.00! Solid Price for this masterpiece, I can't wait to get this in the mail! Smile
[Image: danfllogoauto.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Well, I was searching through my collection and this is a sad sad day... I will have to sell all of my Averys Thats not the sad part because I'm getting one sweet Avery in return, but I do have to sell my Action Jackons. Probably all but one Auto and all my patches. I'm basically selling his key autos I have but keeping the patches and atleast one auto, these are big sacrifices but I think its worth it. I mean Im not selling Keenans stuff, we don't want to get to crazy now lol

Burton Collector 14 Wrote:OKAY so this is not a pickup, more like a question. This card is numbered 19/30 his college jersey number, I have one other like this in my collection from Gridiron Gear, now do you guys think I should pick this one up? He's got it at a buy it now or best offer price of just under $15 but I don't know if I like the Autograph, its not really Keenans best work, lemme know what ya'll think thanks!

Well, since he has it listed as "BIN or BO", I'd shoot him an email. See what he really wants for it...considering the auto is cut off and all. He's obviously willing to take less than his asking price. At least he should be, I hate when sellers list BIN/BO's but aren't willing to negotiate.
And there are always ways around parents. You'll figure it out...just hang in there.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Burton Collector 14 Wrote:OKAY so this is not a pickup, more like a question. This card is numbered 19/30 his college jersey number, I have one other like this in my collection from Gridiron Gear, now do you guys think I should pick this one up? He's got it at a buy it now or best offer price of just under $15 but I don't know if I like the Autograph, its not really Keenans best work, lemme know what ya'll think thanks!

Well, since he has it listed as "BIN or BO", I'd shoot him an email. See what he really wants for it...considering the auto is cut off and all. He's obviously willing to take less than his asking price. At least he should be, I hate when sellers list BIN/BO's but aren't willing to negotiate.
And there are always ways around parents. You'll figure it out...just hang in there.

Thanks Ricky... you always seem to know what to say... LOL no but really I appreciate your insight, I don't think I am going to get it though, although like I said before if it was his NFL jersey number then Id be more interested ya know.

As for her parents... I dont even know what to do anymore... they are literally psycos.... they took her necklace I gave her for christmas and ripped it off her neck and in the process of that, it broke, I am not a happy camper about how theyre treating this situation Sad

New Pickup! Smile

Icons Diecut /25
[Image: keenaniconsto25.jpg]

Damn that's a nice card. It's funny how the shorter serial numbered version doesn't have an autograph.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Damn that's a nice card. It's funny how the shorter serial numbered version doesn't have an autograph.

Yea haha that is pretty funny

Burton Collector 14 Wrote:Thanks Ricky... you always seem to know what to say... LOL

Yep, I'm full of great advice! LOL  Usually I advise that spending money is the way to go, so keep that in mind when I answer you in the future!

I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos