`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

That Exquisite card is killer! You must of been stoked when that bad boy came in.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:That Exquisite card is killer! You must of been stoked when that bad boy came in.

I thought so too! I tried picking up a few more but I was outbid! It has to be one of his best rookie cards out there or atleast one of his nicest, its even sicker in person with the awesome refractor/rainbow look to the foil designs on it, I wish I could find some more but there has already been like 6 on the bay and the Im assuming most people would hold that card because of its scarcity and his potential. And I was definitely stoked when it came, these are my exact words actually "HELL YEAH! I LOVE IT!" Lol.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Burton Collector 14 Wrote:ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME BROKE! Lol Im just joking but I do appreciate the encouragement because now I will more than likely buy it! I can't right now because of my lack of income, however on my next paycheck it its still there I will go for it I suppose because what you just said makes it sound awesome as heck! Lol but it really is an awesome card its just that I spend more on other stuff before I think about that one again. I know what you mean by missing out on the good ones too... its happened to me a few times on here but now Im learning and thanks to you maybe not the hard way.

LOL! Yeah, that's why I'm broke! At one point I said to myself, "I may end up homeless, but I have a hell of a Ricky collection!" Make sure you repost that auto when you're able to pick it up. Trust me, you'll be thrilled with it when it's sitting next to your Exquisite /30.

I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Burton Collector 14 Wrote:ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME BROKE! Lol Im just joking but I do appreciate the encouragement because now I will more than likely buy it! I can't right now because of my lack of income, however on my next paycheck it its still there I will go for it I suppose because what you just said makes it sound awesome as heck! Lol but it really is an awesome card its just that I spend more on other stuff before I think about that one again. I know what you mean by missing out on the good ones too... its happened to me a few times on here but now Im learning and thanks to you maybe not the hard way.

LOL! Yeah, that's why I'm broke! At one point I said to myself, "I may end up homeless, but I have a hell of a Ricky collection!" Make sure you repost that auto when you're able to pick it up. Trust me, you'll be thrilled with it when it's sitting next to your Exquisite /30.

Haha thats awesome man, I just hope its still there... I'm sure it will be considering how long it has been but you never know really. And I'll definitley post it up here when I get it! Smile

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

FIRST OFF! Mailday and a good one to boot! Smile

[Image: KBMiniMayoPrinceton.jpg]

[Image: KBSPXGold-1.jpg]

[Image: KBTCAUTOmailday.jpg]

Red Refractor Jersey Number!!
[Image: KbTcRedRefractorJerseyNumber.jpg]

[Image: KBExquisitebaserookieauto.jpg]

SECONDLY I have updated the front page collection so be sure to check it out!

Awesome looking red refractor card! AND it's only numbered to 25?! Nice pickup.
Also, like your new banner in your sig.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Super collection that justs keeps getting better.Keep it going man.

palmercfan Wrote:Awesome looking red refractor card! AND it's only numbered to 25?! Nice pickup.
Also, like your new banner in your sig.

Thanks man! Its my second Red Refractor of him and I actually completed the Topps Chrome Set of him, all of the refractors, blue, red, base, xfractor, etc... even two of the printing plate autos and his superfractor auto /10... but still need the base rookie 1/1 superfractor and I want it so bad! And I just really wanted this Red Refractor because it was his Jersey Number Smile

And thank you on the new banner... I was going to switch to that a while ago I just liked staring at the national treasures 1/1 to much hehe

fbcking Wrote:Super collection that justs keeps getting better.Keep it going man.

HECK YEAH! Hah Thanks!! I'm adding more and more each day!

New Pickup!

Another Icons Auto /135! SWEET Smile

[Image: KeeenanBurtonIconsAuto.jpg]