Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Bump
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Well thats a bummer, thanks for trying anyways Wendy. Sad
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Killer B Wrote:Well thats a bummer, thanks for trying anyways Wendy. Sad

No worries Killer B!! At least it's safe and being treated well...could be a worse situation, right? In the meanwhile, perk up about the 1/1's you can have and do have!!! emoticon    And party about the fact he won't be after anymore of yours!! LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:

No worries Killer B!! At least it's safe and being treated well...could be a worse situation, right? In the meanwhile, perk up about the 1/1's you can have and do have!!! emoticon    And party about the fact he won't be after anymore of yours!! LOL

Ahhh yeah I know, it still sucks though, I really want it and the more its brought up the more it sucks! Lol I think the thing that kills me most is that I had a chance at it and I missed it. Well, thats true, but damnit lol.

Killer B Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:

No worries Killer B!! At least it's safe and being treated well...could be a worse situation, right? In the meanwhile, perk up about the 1/1's you can have and do have!!! emoticon And party about the fact he won't be after anymore of yours!! LOL

Ahhh yeah I know, it still sucks though, I really want it and the more its brought up the more it sucks! Lol I think the thing that kills me most is that I had a chance at it and I missed it. Well, thats true, but damnit lol.

Don't worry, I've had missed opportunities before. They usually reappear down the road and I usually get a better deal than if I had won it the first time. Like Wendy said, enjoy the 1/1's that you do have...........contentment is great gain my friend!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Killer B Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:

No worries Killer B!! At least it's safe and being treated well...could be a worse situation, right? In the meanwhile, perk up about the 1/1's you can have and do have!!! emoticon And party about the fact he won't be after anymore of yours!! LOL

Don't worry, I've had missed opportunities before. They usually reappear down the road and I usually get a better deal than if I had won it the first time. Like Wendy said, enjoy the 1/1's that you do have...........contentment is great gain my friend!

Thanks man, I really hope I can come across the Burton 1/1 Exquisite again someday... I'd kill for a shot at it. But I guess I can enjoy the 1/1s I do have for now! I sure do wish the Topps Chrome Superfractor 1/1 RC or the Championship 1/1 Contenders ticket auto would show up though!!!

Bump!

That's too bad a trade couldn't be worked out, Killer B. On the bright side though, at least you know where it is. I hate not knowing. Also, maybe one day if he breaks up the collection he'd give you the first shot at it.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Killer B Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:
Killer B Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:

Thanks man, I really hope I can come across the Burton 1/1 Exquisite again someday... I'd kill for a shot at it. But I guess I can enjoy the 1/1s I do have for now! I sure do wish the Topps Chrome Superfractor 1/1 RC or the Championship 1/1 Contenders ticket auto would show up though!!!

Yeah, that championship contenders would be sweet! I myself would like to see one of Kolb. I just recently realizied there was such a thing. Now whether they are tucked away or still in an unopened box remains to be seen. The same thing goes with the Kolb Exquisite. Though I doubt I could afford either it still would be nice to know where they are.

I remember one person who had most of Kolb's nice 1/1's on ebay with ridiculous prices for the longest time. In fact, in obtaining these 1/1's from him it accelerated my desire to collect Kolb. I didn't think he wanted to part with them until one day I was able to muster enough money and was able to get them for what I think was a good deal. So in time, perhaps this person will get bored and sell it to you for a good deal......you never know..
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

NineOf Wrote:That's too bad a trade couldn't be worked out, Killer B. On the bright side though, at least you know where it is. I hate not knowing. Also, maybe one day if he breaks up the collection he'd give you the first shot at it.

Yeah it is, but you're right, atleast I know where it is and the possiblity of it being available to me someday is still there. I hate not knowing where the cards you want are too. For me that would be two very big cards for my Burton PC. The Championship Ticket, and the Topps Chrome Superfractor 1/1. I'm thinking about busting a few boxes of 2008 just to see if I could get it. (The Topps Chrome that is, the Contenders it over priced and very dried up... thats probably why its priced so high)