Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

New pickups!

Another NT, have picked up one of these for quite sometime!

[Image: NTBURTON1.jpg]

Another Contenders... officially my 24th Smile
[Image: NTBURTON2Contenders.jpg]

and then this... I picked this up for a member on here actually, its serial #ed 0264/1050 I'm sure most of you know who this is for Big Grin

[Image: NTBURTON30264.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

A&B
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Rams released Marc Bulger... all call signs are surely pointing to pickup up Bradford in the draft. Bradford may actually choose a different # than 14... Not all QBs keep there college number when entering the NFL so we'll see how it goes! Hoping for the best!

A&B
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Love the new Exquisites /30!!! I sure hope you can clean up at least 50% of the print run, that would be amazing!!! I keep looking for you at the shows, hoping something will show up and I'm still trying to work that 1/1 for you as well...I haven't forgotten!!

Can't wait to see more!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Awesome pickups A&B! I really dig your hoarding ways! emoticon
Giving a Burton auto card as a freebie?! You're a saint!!! emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

For some reason i feel compelled to be the 1471st post on this scan. Thank you.
[IMG]http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt259/ajcovone/hoffstarbannercopy.jpg[/I
MG]

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:Love the new Exquisites /30!!! I sure hope you can clean up at least 50% of the print run, that would be amazing!!! I keep looking for you at the shows, hoping something will show up and I'm still trying to work that 1/1 for you as well...I haven't forgotten!!

Can't wait to see more!!

SO DO I!!! Big Grin Haha I want them all... but I guess half will suffice if I hit that mark Smile

Thank you so much Wendy I appreciate it!!!! I'm really suprised more 1/1s, or anything rare of Keenan is being harbored in collections, maybe they're waiting to see what he does this season, or just waiting for something big from him in general... either way... I have to save some money to be prepared for the madness if Keenan does get popular quickly. I would love that 1/1 from that collector out there... I really hope you are able to obtain it Smile

Doing my best to update this collection ALOT... could we see an autographed mini helmet in the next few days?! You never know... Wink

NineOf Wrote:Awesome pickups A&B! I really dig your hoarding ways! emoticon
Giving a Burton auto card as a freebie?! You're a saint!!! emoticon

Thanks NineOf!!! Haha I'm glad! because sometimes they scare me. Lol

Haha yeah it has to be done sometime right!? Suprisingly this isn't the first time, I also gave one to whodeyalltheway cause he's a UK fan Big Grin

HoffStar22 Wrote:For some reason i feel compelled to be the 1471st post on this scan. Thank you.

Lol, okay thanks for the post.

New pickup taking the collection to a new level!!!!

A mini helmet signed by Burton, I'd like a full size someday but Ill take this for now! Got it for $15.01 on an NFL Auction site, cool stuff!

[Image: KBMini1.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

A&B

Bump... I'm realluy drunk and its awesome... thought Id share! its pretty great!!! Stupid girl problems done turned me into an alcoholic.... well thats all I got for now... GOODNIGHT EVERYBOYD!!!! Smile