`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

stefanjwhite Wrote:That exquisite is nice! Can't go wrong w/ those, that helmet sticker card is ***** man! This might be a stupid question but is that a piece of helmet that they're attached to there? Either way it's filthy!

Thanks man! I love it! Haha funny way to describe it but yes! I like these cards, and I wish it was the helmet it was attached too that would be sick!!! but none the less they are authentic stickers from his helmet so its just as cool Smile Kind of sucks that Burton doesn't have any jersey cards, but I guess I got the full package with the game worn jerseys. Big Grin

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:
stefanjwhite Wrote:That exquisite is nice! Can't go wrong w/ those, that helmet sticker card is ***** man! This might be a stupid question but is that a piece of helmet that they're attached to there? Either way it's filthy!

Thanks man! I love it! Haha funny way to describe it but yes! I like these cards, and I wish it was the helmet it was attached too that would be sick!!! but none the less they are authentic stickers from his helmet so its just as cool Smile Kind of sucks that Burton doesn't have any jersey cards, but I guess I got the full package with the game worn jerseys. Big Grin

lol, yeah man well you know. No jersey cards, wow man, I've never noticed that when looking at this thread. lol, jeez maybe they'll start to make some. Yeah 2 actual game worn jerseys is really cool.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

stefanjwhite Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

lol, yeah man well you know. No jersey cards, wow man, I've never noticed that when looking at this thread. lol, jeez maybe they'll start to make some. Yeah 2 actual game worn jerseys is really cool.

Haha yeah for sure. And yep no jersey cards! Especially when the Triple threads checklist had Burton listed for cards, but never saw any Sad Still, I love autographs so its okay for me especially with the jerseys lol... and yeah if he gets popular enough they should make some jersey cards Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

emoticon

Great additions A&B!!! The Exquisite jersey numbered auto card is amazing and I've always liked that helmet sticker card. Now that you have two of them don't be pulling those helmet stickers off and putting them on another card to make a new one!!! emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Great additions A&B!!! The Exquisite jersey numbered auto card is amazing and I've always liked that helmet sticker card. Now that you have two of them don't be pulling those helmet stickers off and putting them on another card to make a new one!!! emoticon

Thanks NineOf!!!!

I'm really suprised I got that Exquisite for only $24! I was expecting to pay $60 lol. Oh man don't tempt me on that sticker card! Now I want to make a new card! LOL we will see what happens now... Tongue

Great updates!

SP Authentic RC Auto

[Image: Bo6Q-iwBGkKGrHqMOKicEu95St1bBLpQ682.jpg]

Magic 09 Auto

[Image: BpBUcQmkKGrHqQOKjIEuTggSioBLpo9DNZQ.jpg]

2008 Exquisite Platinum /30 x2!!!! Both for $40 Smile

[Image: BkzTr9WkKGrHqIH-DQEs777iVdbBLZGKZwG.jpg]

[Image: Bc4ojpQ2kKGrHqQH-DIEqty2R-8DBK2fvTN.jpg]

I now have 9 of those Exqusite platinums to 30 Smile

Awesome auto card pickups, A&B!!!! That's a nasty update! I'd love to see you get to 50% of the print run on those Exquisite Platinums one day.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Awesome auto card pickups, A&B!!!! That's a nasty update! I'd love to see you get to 50% of the print run on those Exquisite Platinums one day.

Thanks NineOf!!!! I thought so too! LOL been awhile since I get these but the seller just lowered them from $24.99 ea to $19.99 so I jumped on it! I wold love to get %50 of the print run one day, it'll be difficult because these rarely show but we'll see what happens! I really just want the 14/30 right now Wink

Well Burton has been getting alot of attention lately! Only its because of Sam Bradford. They're saying Burton is going to lose '14'. I sure hope not!!!!