`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
Hey jaderock, If you remember I emailed you about this card a few days ago. Im gonna give all my favre cards a few weeks on here for the true fans to snatch up but after im gonna have to unload them on ebay. let me know if your still interested...
[Image: triplethreads25gold.jpg]
Favre's True Cardboard Gems

SWEET college helmet!! Those are the best!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

favremegacolect Wrote:Hey jaderock, If you remember I emailed you about this card a few days ago. Im gonna give all my favre cards a few weeks on here for the true fans to snatch up but after im gonna have to unload them on ebay. let me know if your still interested...

I PM'ed you back
--

Today's Archived item:

Red Ink Autograph

This is the RED version for MB2...I'm looking for the RED variant for MB1!!!!

1998 Upper Deck Encore UD Authentics AUTO #MB2
[Image: red.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's Archived item:

Looking for the Fleer AD file/replacement cards of these cards that are NOT serial #d!!!!

They are:

2004 Fleer Authentix Tailgate Trios Clinton Portis Laveranus Coles and Mark Brunell #PCB

Tailgate Trois (should be numbered #/75), Capital Hill Edition (s/b #/25) and Georgetown Edition (s/b #/5)

[Image: 04fa-25.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's Archieved item:

1999 Fleer Feel the Game Framed 8 Card Set (#/85)

It includes Kurt Warner, Jeff Blake, Vinny Testeverde, Emmitt Smith, Mark Brunell, Joe Germaine, Fred Taylor and Charles Woodsen

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!! Everyone have a safe holiday weekend!!!

[Image: to85.jpg]

These aren't high end Brunells, but if you need them to fill low end holes, LMK.
2000 Black Diamond Might #DM12 Mark Brunell 
2000 Bowman #61 Mark Brunell 
2000 Ultimate Victory #41 Mark Brunell 
2003 Topps #35 Mark Brunell 
I collect Pats who have been on a SB squad.
[Image: SigPinCollage.jpg]
LE SB36 pins are For Sale. Fewer than 50 Player pins available for Any Collector.

Thanks UD...I have thosde - thanks for asking!
---

Today's Archived item:

#1/1

2004 Playoff Prime Signatures Platinum Proof #1/1

[Image: 04pp1-1.jpg][Image: 04pp1-1back.jpg]

The framed set is sweet ! And the 1/1 congrats on that one great job.

Today's Archived item:

Dual Auto

2004 SP Game Used Extra Significance Dual Auto Joe Thiesmann and Mark Brunell (#5/5)

Can someone check this thread to see how many cards I've repeated (hopefully ZERO to less than 5).

[Image: brunellthis.jpg]

Today's addition and a question for long time Jaguars fan!

Patch card

2004 UD Foundation Patches (#/50)...the question is as the patch shows. The larger chest/back Jersey number "8" has INERTED layering? Where the outer layers are high that the middle layer? I always thought the middle (center) Layer was always higher? What year did Jacksonville have jerseys with the inverted layering?

[Image: 04udfoundation2colorjersey50.jpg]