`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo

Today's Addition:

Refractor

2002 Topps Heritage Refractor (#/557) ... Heritage and All American have some of the toughest parallel cards to find because of the retro card design!

[Image: 2002heritagerefractor557.jpg]

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

Patch Color Variant

2003 Prestige Stars of the NFL 4 Color Patch (#/250)!

[Image: 2003prestige3c.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Autographed Mini

Washington Huskies Mini Helmet Auto! I consider this "new" since my other Huskies Mini had an inscription and "1/1" on it.

Thanks for lookine and keep on jadeROCKing!
[Image: huskiesmini.jpg]

I have to admit you have a quite awesome collection!! I would be willing to give you any of the Brunell cards that I have..lol I'm is awe of this player collection. Thanks very much for sharing your collection with the rest of us.
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

[I restarted collecting in late 1998 with the discovery of ebay! 
Anyway, during this time (1999-2001), I also re focused my mission from "investment" to "obession." The "obsession" was I wanted any and ALL of his cards but especially the rarer cards.
During this period, I built up an amazing collection. Sometime during 2002, I gave up the "obsession" for my "passion." That passion was about enjoying the hobby regardless of "potential" or future outlook of his performance. I just enjoyed collecting his stuff.

It sounds like we have parallel collecting lives! I started on eBay at the same time also collecting Steve Young. I remember you could memorize the lot #s you bid on. I bet we were bidding against each other!
Good luck aquiring everything Brunell. I have been trying to do the same with Steve. I know I'll never get close - I live in a small town in the central valley and only get opportunity to get cards thru eBay and the card shows in SJ and the Cow Palace. Plus I don't have big bucks so I don't break many boxes, not to mention my terrible luck when I try! lol 
Anyway I can totally relate to your collection and am headed there right now...
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

younglover Wrote:
It sounds like we have parallel collecting lives! I started on eBay at the same time also collecting Steve Young. I remember you could memorize the lot #s you bid on. I bet we were bidding against each other!
Good luck aquiring everything Brunell. I have been trying to do the same with Steve. I know I'll never get close - I live in a small town in the central valley and only get opportunity to get cards thru eBay and the card shows in SJ and the Cow Palace. Plus I don't have big bucks so I don't break many boxes, not to mention my terrible luck when I try! lol 
Anyway I can totally relate to your collection and am headed there right now...

Young's stuff was just too expensive at the time and competition was rough back then. Good luck with your collection...do you have a website/photobucket for your collection?
---
poe - thanks for the compliment
---
Today's NEW addition:

Proof card

1998 Collector's Edge Masters No Foil Front/No Serial # Back!

[Image: 1998blankbackproof.jpg]

do you have a website/photobucket for your collection?
---
No, it looks like it would be neat to have. I guess I would start at photobucket.com or something?  Would it be ok toemail you from your site so I don't take up space on this thread? I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask you.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

younglover Wrote:Would it be ok to email you from your site so I don't take up space on this thread? I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask you.

Sure or you could PM me on beckett.

---

Today's NEW addition:

Signed Mini Football

2008 New Orleans Saints Team Autographed Mini Football!

Signatures include: Brian Young #66, Usama Young #28, Robert Meachem #17, Adrian Arrington #87, Terrance Copper #18, Josh Bullocks #29, Mark Brunell #11, Skyler Green #10, Rondoll Gay #20, Mark Simoneau #53, Manuin Mitchell #50, Scott Shanle #58, Tracy Porter #22, Kendrick Clancy #71, Olaniyi Sobomenhin #33, Scott Fujita #55 and Deveny Henderson #19

[Image: panel1.jpg]
[Image: panel2.jpg]
[Image: panel3.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Proof Card

2000 Collector's Edge EG Impeccable NoFoil Front/No Serial # Back!

[Image: 2000impeccablenoserialnumber.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Video Game!

2000 NFL Fever with Brunell on the Cover!!!

[Image: brunellpcgame.jpg]