`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Nice pick up!!! I've seen a few double signed jersey/helemt/gu pieces. Some on the same side LOL

Have you noticed a difference in pricing for something signed more than once by the same person? They're kinda cool but I don't know how much more I'd dish out for one so I'm curious.

CableJelly Wrote:Have you noticed a difference in pricing for something signed more than once by the same person? They're kinda cool but I don't know how much more I'd dish out for one so I'm curious.
Actually, depending on where you buy it from prices can VARY by ALOT. My 1st Game Used Jersey was from ebay ($850+) and the 2nd one was from a REAL auction site $600.

This last one that is DOUBLE signed was from a reputable online site and cost a little less than $400...so it was 1/2 the price of my 1st jersey even though it was DOUBLE autographed...go figure.
---
Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

2004 Topps Gold (or is it Black) #8/150!!

[Image: 2004toppdgoldblack8-150.jpg]

Sweet jersey!

I'm still attempting to find an NFL Game Used one of my player... :?

You got me beat by 3 :evil:

and I love the dual auto! is that so you can frame it either front or back?!? :?:

jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW addition

A NFL Logo (passed all fake/altered inspections) Smile

2002 Fleer Authentix Stadium Classics Game Used Jersey (NFL Logo) and Stadium Seat

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: 2002authentixstadiumclasicsnfl.jpg]
Sorry, but how could that not be fake?

nationalyankee Wrote:Sorry, but how could that not be fake?
There are no stratches, bumps, lifts, glue stains, cuts, etc on the card. In addition, the NFL Logo is the correct one for it's time frame and the patch is in there securely. Am I right or wrong? Don't know, but it certainly passed my test Smile
---
Today's NEW Addition:

A Proof card

2000 Collector's Edge Gold Edge No Foil Front Proof

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!
[Image: 2000CEGoldenEdgeEdgegradedproof.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:
There are no stratches, bumps, lifts, glue stains, cuts, etc on the card. In addition, the NFL Logo is the correct one for it's time frame and the patch is in there securely. Am I right or wrong? Don't know, but it certainly passed my test Smile
---
Today's NEW Addition:

A Proof card

Fleer was not known for putting things right side up.

[Image: carr6of11.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

2003 Finest Gold X-Fractor (#8/175)!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: 2003Finest8-175.jpg]

grice12 Wrote:
jaderock Wrote:
---
Today's NEW Addition:

A Proof card

Fleer was not known for putting things right side up.

[Image: carr6of11.jpg]
Well that's no kind of proof... you used a fake for the example in that Carr! :lol: But I've seen plenty of Fleer cards from back in the day with NFL patches upside down... in fact, many of the first fakes were done that way to seem more real! If it looks, uh, un-tampered-with, its prolly good to go!

Today's card:

A need info question!

2004 Power Up Green 100 pts...how hard and rare (insert ratios) are these POWER UP POINTS cards. Was the Power Up cards hobby or retail?. I rarely see them listed or offered!!! Anyone that has or knows the whereabouts of the Orange 250pts, Red 500pts and Blue 1000pts contact me! jaderock1@yahoo.com
[Image: 2004poweup100.jpg]

Today's New Addition:

#1/1 Printing Plate

1996 ScoreBoard Printing Plate...the only time I've picked one up CHEAPLY!!! Glad every other Brunell Collector was snoozing!

[Image: 1996scoreboardplate.jpg]