`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(04-19-2023, 10:35 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Where are you going in Africa?  My parents went to South Africa some years back and really enjoyed it

Panini making that Immaculate auto a sticker auto is just painful - that card calls for an on card autograph.
They're like that hot sauce commercial ... they'll slap that s--t on everything ... low end, high end, doesn't matter.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
I agree ZSDOne, that card screams on-card auto all day - then Panini has to Panini.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(04-19-2023, 04:19 PM)Speak917 Wrote: I agree ZSDOne, that card screams on-card auto all day - then Panini has to Panini.
Panini gonna Panini

(04-19-2023, 10:35 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Where are you going in Africa?  My parents went to South Africa some years back and really enjoyed it

Panini making that Immaculate auto a sticker auto is just painful - that card calls for an on card autograph.
Yes went to South Africa to Victoria Falls to Botswana- it’s been a great trip. The people are really nice.

Thanks to everyone else in the the replies.

Today’s NEW addition:

#1 card

2021 Legacy Mini Ruby #1/75!

Thanks for checking out the thread and now jadeROCKing into the 4 th decade

[Image: 4479iw18.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Nice to hear you had a great trip. Those mini’s are cool.

Mini banger!!!

Let's goooooooooo

Thanks Lee and RJ!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Completed a set

2022 Panini Spectra Sky High Autograph Mark Brunell
Top Row: #/149 Base, #/99 Celestial and #/75 Hyper
2nd Row: #50/50 Neon Blue, #/35 Neon Green and #/25 Meta
3rd Row: #/15 Neon Pink, #10/10 Neon Orange and #8/8 Neon Splatter
4th Row: #3/5 Psychedelic, #4/4 Neon Marble and #1/2 Nebula
Bottom Row: #1/1 Gold

Thanks for checking out the thread and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!
[Image: 6qjgl7pe.jpeg]

[Image: ub68exb1.jpeg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

GFB. GFB. GFB!!!

1/1 GFB

LFG!!!!!!!!

Congrats on completing a set