`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's addition:

Diamond

Not NEW, but one of the coolest sets out there from the 1990s - 1997 Collector's Edge Masters Playoff Gameball Holofoil Diamond Version Mark Brunell and John Elway AND Mark Brunell and Drew Bledsoe

Thanks for looking, happy Chinese New Years and never stop jadeROCKing!
[Image: 97_zpsndwlxsig.jpg]

[Image: 97%20masters%20gameball%20diamond_zpsfqsdwin8.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
I have never heard of or seen one of those diamond versions before. Funny that the card makes no reference to the diamond either, unless it's on the back of the card. Would you mind scanning the back as well. Thanks
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

nice diamond editions
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Thanks Marino...djohn - here's the back:
[Image: IMG_0540_zpsfhubovhu.jpg]

---

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

1999 Leaf Stars & Rookies Executive Ticket Masters Die Cut Mark Brunell and Fred Taylor #8/50

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 934080455_o_zpssvwlxlyt.jpg]
[Image: 934080476_o_zps36xhhcs1.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

hi ,you probably already have these,but if needed i can send em to you
both are large cards
[Image: 003_zps3ovkvxo7.jpg]
[Image: 002_zpsznyc2vmm.jpg]

Thanks camco...got those...much appreciated tho!

--

Today's NEW addition:

Unique item

1997 Pinnacle Mint Brass Coin that is Custom made into a ring! Apparently, the maker did these for a couple of years in 1998-99. Extremely well crafted! Doesn't fit, but oh well!

[Image: s-l1600_zpsmhf6r4gb.jpg]

[Image: s-l500_zpsziogs8kk.jpg]

That ring is very interesting. I have never seen one before, not sure I want one but also not sure I don't. I think it would just come down to the price that they charge for the rings.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

He had rings for all the players in the set going around $35-50/ea
--
Today's NEW addition

NFC Championship Worn Item

2009 Saints NFC Championship Atfer Game Worn Celebration Baseball Cap - it has #11 underneath and Brunell's COA

[Image: s-l1600_zpsfhgbmpcb.jpg]

[Image: brunell1_zps9vk3hjdg.jpg]

Now that's a pretty cool "game worn" piece, especially with the picture showing him wearing it.

I'm Marinocollector and I approve of this hat.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.