`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Love that card. Wish Kaufman had one of those. Very nice! Keep up the cool finds!!
[Image: FINAL%20BECKETT%20BANNER_zps7fydiu6h.png][/URL]
NAPOLEON KAUFMAN SUPER COLLECTOR
1177/1199 (98.2%) + 10/85 (11.8%) TRUE 1/1's = 1187/1284 (92.4%) TOTAL

ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY OR TRADE FOR KAUFMAN WANTS ANY RARES.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks Shawn
--
Today's Addition:

Sports Illustrated Signed Magazine

January 13, 1997 SI Magazine signed by both Kerry Collins and Mark Brunell...Who the @%(^ is Derek Tongue

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: _57_zps68a10fb7.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

Off the need list!

2002 Topps Stadium Club Super Bowl Predictor Red Foil #54 (1 of 29 made)

[Image: 2002STADIUMCLUBSUPERBOWLPREDICTORRED54MA...ba905d.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Dang i wish my vikings PC was 292 pages of memorbilia and cards. Keep it up, your collection rocks.

Dang! And it keeps rolling! Tongue
I wanna know how do you have all these displayed or stored!!??
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(10-21-2014, 07:40 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Dang! And it keeps rolling! Tongue
I wanna know how do you have all these displayed or stored!!??
Think of the storage units on Storage Wars Smile just not as smelly or disorganized. Everything is boxed up and semi labeled! Sad
---
Thanks micorps

Today's NEW addition:

Last #d card

1999 Upper Deck Retro Gold Old School New School Mark Brunell/Brock Huard (#50/50)!

[Image: b_zps71df6ed3.jpg]

Today's NEW additions:

Thru the mail autos

1997 Collector's Edge and 2000 Score Thru the Mail Autos.

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing! Go Giants!

[Image: MarkBrunellcards2000score1997collectorse...0c485a.jpg]

I'm curious...what are the last few cards you need to complete the collection? I checked the wantlist on your website but it doesn't look like it has been updated in awhile.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Sweet Old School/New School! Do you go for trifectas? First, player's #, and last?