`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks gocardinals!
---
diablo71 - no go Sad I also looked for the Stewart card that I thought I had without luck as well. I'm 0-2 for you.
--
Today's Addition:

One of my favorite specific card HOARDS! My 11th! Smile

2004 Ultimate Collection Gold Patch #/25

Thank you for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 0816001-Copy2_zpsfcfb6def.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's addition:

Tough Jersey card

2002 Crown Royale Triple Threads Gold Jersey Keenan McCardell, Jimmy Smith and Mark Brunell (#/25) ... the only "PC" Brunell card that I ever traded! Finally got one back!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 0816001-Copy_zps3fac607e.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Mini Helmet Plaque

Mark Brunell Mini Helmet (1/2 Helmet) Washington Redskins Autographed Plaque

[Image: T2eC16NzUE9s389zOcBR2zLDyiQ60_57_zps3be106df.jpg]
[Image: KGrHqZn4FGvVnorBRBR2zLR70Q60_57_zps60ae327e.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

#1/1!!!

2013 Leaf Executive Collection Masterpiece Cut Autograph #1/1

Thanks for lookin, keep on jadeROCKing and have a fun, safe and sane Labor Day!

[Image: 0816001-Copy-Copy_zpsef6373e4.jpg]

Today's TWO NEW addition plus a rare addition:

A #1/1, a jersey # and a #/8 card

These will be the last post until I'm back from Peru and Machu Picchu Smile

The 1st card is 2000 Donruss Elite Down & Distance 4th Down Die Cut #DD-7D4 (#1/1). Back in 2006, Mr H of Great Fall, MT let me know he had this card. It was his 1st #1/1 pull ever and he always wanted to hang on to it. I tried to pursade him over the years, but he would kindly decline. Last month, Mr H finally decided to part ways with this beauty. I am grateful to Mr H...thank you.

Card #2, is 2004 Ultimate Collection Buyback of a 2001 Ovation Training Gear Jersey and Autograph #8/18!!

Card #3, 2001 Vanguard Red #5/8

[Image: EPSON001_zpsdf725884.jpg]

man you sure have come a long way in the quest. alot further than I thought you would come. You probably have all the ones I have but your welcome to check and see. I even posted a few in my 45 card scan trade thread. If I come across some looow numbered ones I sure will be contacting you to see if you need it
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Thanks Wayne
---

Back from Peru!

Today's NEW Addition:

Color Variant

2001 Fleer Authority Goal Line Gear Game Used Hat (Aqua Swatch)!

[Image: 0816001-Copy3_zps6b737d52.jpg]

Those 2001 Fleer Authority Goal Line Gear are pretty cool cards, I've been thinking about chasing that set next (sans all possible color variations). I also really dig that Donruss Elite Down and Distance card!

Thanks jplarson!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # Card

Got this freebie from rocketman12 (Kyle) - 2001 Donruss Elite Primary Colors Red (#8/975)! Thanks Kyle - a return card is on it's way to your collection!

[Image: EPSON001_zps0988c5e0.jpg]

Also got another freebie this week - it's from roadrunner264 (Bob) - 1997 Donruss Studio Class of Distinction - Thank you!

[Image: 243dc116f7_zps26d43040.jpg]

Freebie are the best!