`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Peter the stats just keep piling up...Congrats!

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
I got outbid last week for my chance at my FIRST!!!! Awesome pickups
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(11-19-2011, 05:22 PM)younglover Wrote: I love coming to this thread! Great cards, really love the Gridiron Gears.
I think everyone is in agreement with Gridiron Gear Smile
(11-19-2011, 08:17 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: 24 game used jerseys???
Yes, I've added 3 more this summer/fall after the August Beckett article. A competitor of mine has 5-7 GU Jersey of his Sad
(11-19-2011, 03:06 PM)nineof Wrote: Beautiful auto/game ball card, jaderock! Congratulations on hitting over 50% of the print run for that card. Also, there are no words to describe having 24 game used jerseys... maybe jaderocking... Tongue
Thanks T! Yes, that is the definition of jadeROCKing Big Grin
(11-19-2011, 08:41 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Peter the stats just keep piling up...Congrats!
Thanks Bob! Glad to see you so close to 300 on your 264s!
(11-19-2011, 09:31 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I got outbid last week for my chance at my FIRST!!!! Awesome pickups
IF ya referring to GU jerseys, there's no going back after you get your 1st!!
Today's NEW Addition:

Slide

1998 Fox Sports Jaguars vs Steelers Slide with Mark Brunell and Kevin Henry

[Image: sa001-Copy3.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's Addition:

Serial Numbered

Topps Total Black (#/51)!

[Image: max001-Copy6.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

That slide addition is very, very cool, jaderock!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Hey jade, you should hear how the NY radio guys talk about Brunell. He gets no love over here.

Peter is having connection issues, so on his behalf:

Today's NEW addition:

1/1

1998 Collector's Edge Odyssey Front Printing Plate!

[Image: sa001-Copy.jpg]

Having issues with my regullar computer because it's using Windows 7 and won't let me sign on! Sad Here are the missing additions:

--
Wednesday's Addition:

#d card

2004 UD Foundation Gold (#/100)

Happy Holidays to all...be sane and safe!

Thanks!

[Image: max001.jpg]
---
Thanksgiving Addition:

Auto

2000 UD MVP Pro Sign Auto

Happy Tday!!!! Gobble Gobble!
[Image: 22001-Copy5.jpg]

---
Friday's NEW Addition:

Box

1997 Pacific Revolution Box with Brunell on the Front! Not sure how many boxes he's on...but I'm looking for 'em!!!!

[Image: 22001-Copy.jpg]

---

Today's Addition:

#d card

2000 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity (#/50)!

[Image: q002-Copy6.jpg]

Incredible collection.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

Sunday's Addition:

Jersey

2004 Ultimate Collection Dual Jersey with Michael Vick (#/99)

[Image: 22001.jpg]

---

Today's NEW addition:

Gem Mint RC

1993 SP RC BGS 9.5 Gem Mint. Beckett states that there are currently 28 of these cards in the Gem Mint grade. Of those 28, I currently own 18, giving me a 64.3% completion!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: KGrHqZlYE5Y5IPndbBOv9ST060_12.jpg]