`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
I'll get a pic of it when I get home. it's advancegrading.com I believe. Got it with a lot of manning graded cards and a moss graded card. It's a beauty. I'll have to shoot the pic and post it on here.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

Auto Ball

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Signed Football with Mark Brunel and OTHERS Tongue

[Image: P1240099.jpg]
[Image: P1240100.jpg]
[Image: P1240101.jpg]
[Image: P1240102.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Your collection and amazing update always go hand and hand, jaderock. That autographed football is amazing!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's Addition:

Patch

2002 Fleer Platinum Name Plate 4 Colors (#/150)!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2002fleerplatinum4c150.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

AWESOME patch, jaderock!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's NEW Addition:

Magazine

The Sporting News Pro Football Dan Marino with Mark Brunell Cover

[Image: m001.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

PSA 10 RC

1993 Classic Gold RC #88 PSA 10 Gem Mint!

[Image: psa001-Copy3.jpg]

Nice graded card. 10's are always sweet.

Today's Addition:

Unpopular set

2004 Upper Deck Heads Up Green 100 Pt...I still need the harder ones 250pts, 500pts and 1000pts.

[Image: p001-Copy4.jpg]

(04-12-2011, 07:18 PM)jaderock Wrote: Unpopular set
Lol. Don't ever remember seeing that set before. It does look pretty goofy. You needed it though since your guy is on it! Smile