`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Today's NEW addition:

Guest Appearance

1999 Topps Collection Tony Boselli with Mark Brunell

[Image: g001-Copy.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's Addition:

Auto

2002 Leaf Certified Mirror Blue Signatures (#/25)
[Image: g001.jpg]

Add it to the ones below and I now have 15 of the 25 made making the completion rate at 60% now...10 more to go!
[Image: 14-25.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Via the road_runner_1964 express!

Bob helped me snag this awesome card while I was on vacation!

Jersey #

2002 Bowman's Best Gold (#8/25)!

[Image: mgf001.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Magazine Cover

1992 September Alaska Airlines Magazine with Mark Brunell on the cover...never seen this one before! Really cool!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: gky001.jpg]

Yesterday's NEW addition:

Autographed Hat

Washington Redskins Autographed Hat Mark Brunell and #77!

[Image: P1230406-1.jpg]
---
Today's Addition:

Auto

2000 Absolute Boss Hoggs Autograph (I thought it was the parallel, but wasn't) Sad

[Image: puck001-Copy4.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Patch

2005 Gridiron Gear Performers Name Plate Patch #/50. My 21st (I think) of 50 Made!

[Image: puck001-Copy3.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Guest Appearance

1998 Topps Mystery Finest Troy Aikman #M6

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: dh001-1.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Auto

2003 SPX Supreme Signtures Auto

[Image: abc001-Copy3.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Auto

2003 Spx Supreme Signatures Spectrum Auto (#/50)! Before these two recent pickups, the Supreme Signatures Auto was fairly tough to find.

[Image: ab001-Copy2.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Magazine

Sports Spectrum September 1997 Issue!

[Image: bb001-1.jpg]