`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2000 Omega Mark Brunell and Brett Favre!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: bb001-Copy.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

I popped into Beckett the other day and am glad I stumbled onto this thread - awesome to see you still updating all these years later, Jade! I plan on making a website for my Rob Johnson collection pretty soon, I'll have to post it up here when its ready! Smile
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

C Squared Wrote:I popped into Beckett the other day and am glad I stumbled onto this thread - awesome to see you still updating all these years later, Jade! I plan on making a website for my Rob Johnson collection pretty soon, I'll have to post it up here when its ready! Smile

Haven't seen you around in ages C Squared...hope all is well! Send me a link when it happens for you!
--

Today's Addition:

Auto

Picked up 3 of these from a FL seller: 1996 Laserview Inscriptions Auto #/3200!

[Image: bbb001-Copy3.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Some great auto card updates lately, jaderock! I've always like those Laser View Inscription cards. Probably has something to do with the see thru plastic they are made out of.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks T!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Panel

1999 Pacific Panel Mark Brunell with Peyton Manning!

[Image: bb001-Copy2.jpg]

Today's Addition:

A while back I gotone of these 1998 Playoff Registered Exchange Pennants from a seller who said he had 2...I bought 1 and then he listed the other, but someone else hit the BIN...however it showed up again and I got the 2nd one as well!

The 1st one was Green Felt, this one is Blue felt - both are #25 (out of 51 redeemed), when they should not be!

[Image: bbb001-Copy4.jpg]
[Image: bbb001-Copy5.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

1997 Pacific Dynagon Silver Mark Brunell and Deion Sanders

[Image: bbb001.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

signed and serial #d Print

Charles Hall Signed Print #1/50! 1st one!

[Image: P1150607.jpg]
[Image: P1150607-Copy4.jpg]

Resuming guest posting while Peter enjoys vacation....

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

1997 Pacific Dynagon Gold Panel Mark Brunell and Deion Sanders

[Image: bbb001-Copy2.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Might be a color variant...not sure:

2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Dual Patch (#/50)...this marks my 22nd or 23rd one of these - giving me at least 44% of the entire print run!

[Image: b001-Copy2-2.jpg]