`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MASSIVE Trade Thread (Over 150 Scans)

RE: MASSIVE Trade Thread (Over 150 Scans)
Really nice stuff, as usual. Open offer sent your way. Thanks!

Every time I start to feel good about my collection someone has to go and post something like this. lol.
But for real, some great stuff here. If this is the FT stuff, I can't imagine what the keepers are like. Wowza!
Kepler

Hey man, there are cards and collections I'm jealous of, just as there are folks who feel the same way about your collection - that's the beauty of collecting, we can all appreciate what others have.

And if you're interested in seeing the keepers, check out my two threads on the main Baseball board.

Thanks for the kind words! Cheers.

(01-03-2015, 03:46 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Every time I start to feel good about my collection someone has to go and post something like this. lol.
But for real, some great stuff here. If this is the FT stuff, I can't imagine what the keepers are like. Wowza!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-03-2015, 04:41 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Hey man, there are cards and collections I'm jealous of, just as there are folks who feel the same way about your collection - that's the beauty of collecting, we can all appreciate what others have.

And if you're interested in seeing the keepers, check out my two threads on the main Baseball board.

Thanks for the kind words! Cheers.
Simon your collection is amazing bro... One day mine will be on this level everyday I'm getting one step closer.

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Dude, your HOF relic collection is pretty fantastic too, definitely some pieces I'd love to have in my own PC there.

(01-03-2015, 04:50 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Simon your collection is amazing bro... One day mine will be on this level everyday I'm getting one step closer.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-03-2015, 05:03 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Dude, your HOF relic collection is pretty fantastic too, definitely some pieces I'd love to have in my own PC there.

Thanks bro... Just wait for the next few I have coming in.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I think I've replied to everyone now...keep those offers coming!

A little bump, lots of trades pending but lots of stuff left to be had!

That's a lot of great looking cards. I love the Rizzuto and the Yogi, I would love a shot at them but I probably don't have anything that you'd want feel free to check though.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)