`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 hobby boxes 2014 Crown Royale

2 hobby boxes 2014 Crown Royale
I picked up a few retail boxes, and wanted a comparison. Not bad, really like the "big hit".

Box 1:

[Image: IMG_zps046b0762.jpg]

Box 2:

[Image: IMG_0001_zps8748f6b6.jpg]
Really like the colors and thickness of the Suh..

Finally the big hit. Love the card, not too sure about the player :

[Image: IMG_0002_zps08e88a09.jpg]
#/25

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: 2 hobby boxes 2014 Crown Royale
I like the McCoy/Suh card designs. The Lee has a real awesome patch on it. Congrats!

Send me an offer if the points are up FT Smile I'm liking the designs I've seen so far from Crown Royale

I would say that you did pretty well. I love Crown Royale, but am not feeling the designs behind the new Silhouette cards. The original design-which had the cutout of the player over the fabric-was something to behold. The design with the player on the side, slightly over the fabric is lazy in my opinion. Congrats on the great breaks, and I would be interested in the Suh if available.

Randi

Sweet Mcoy
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Great hit, That Lee auto was out of a retail box? I thought the Silohuettte auto's only came out of hobby. I know you can get the silhouette out of retail but without the autos. I bought like 30 boxes of the stuff and didn't get an auto SILOUETTE sweet hit...

HAHA I am an idiot, you mentioned they were HOBBY in the title sorry for being slow