Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.94 Average
GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD
Does anybody collect Sonny Gray? I got these and a ton other trade for griffey
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

The bambino is great. Have one as well. You guys have the 400 home run commemorative bears? Seattle made one but was never released as he was traded to Cincinnati and they released that one. Have both but my Seattle bear is missing its tags

[Image: 2012-04-15142911.jpg]
no org, please do not send trade requests

oh wow never seen that one. now i'm on the hunt.
LOOKING FOR GRIFFEY GAME USED HAT, PANTS, SHOES, BELT.
[Image: griffeyfull-Copy_zpsab9caf7a.jpg]

(01-06-2013, 02:37 PM)num1jrfan Wrote: oh wow never seen that one. now i'm on the hunt.
Haha awesome Smile
no org, please do not send trade requests

I got one
[Image: 51E5A153-0F89-4146-B98C-C1AB35AE94D1-771...3EF9E5.jpg]

nasty you need to add stuff to your org for trade. let us know when you do because i have a ton of griffeys to trade
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

i collect griffey jr too, always looking to add to my pc, check my org to see if theres anything yu guys like

Griffeyman, ill get everything by the end of the week. I bought that 2000 card lot on eBay, and a ton more inserts from eBay and Comc. Looking forward to bulking up the Collection with you guys. I do have any autos at the moment as my focus are the rare 90s inserts.

I don't know about you guys but ill take a nice looking die cut over a gu card any day.

Wow, two pages of posts since I last saw this thread. Glad to see more Griffey collectors jumping on. Griffeyman, thank you for the shipment just got them all inventoried. I've got another 175+ Griffey cards inbound. I do not know how many duplicates there will be but they are mainly inserts. Trying to reach 4k uniques by Feb 1.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

my goal is 4100 by the 1st. its gonna be tough but i think i will be close. im prettt sure i will be getting another decent size lot of hard to gets from my supplier
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.