Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.94 Average
GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD
This is gonna look very impressive!
Looking for:
[Image: temp-1.png]
MLB: - Ken Griffey Jr. - Ted Williams - Michael Jordan (Baseball) and 1961 Topps -
NBA: - Sebastian Telfair -
http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/rr332/GriffeyJr22/

It's the N and the E that you have to win, there's only about 30 of these left out there, that's if they make it to the public. The F and R there's about 60 left.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

Wow this is great. A page dedicated to Griffey. I just got back into collecting him again. I had everything griffey( slu, cereal boxes, beanie babies ,ect) and over 2000 cards and sold it all. I gave up wax and prospects like someone said here and just concentrate on collecting griffey.

My main focus is 1990s inserts, the rarer the better. My first time ever on these boards so ill have to figure out how to get everything up.
Look forward to getting some trades done!

If anybody has late 90s upper deck die cut inserts please hit me up. Looking for amazing greats, view to a thrill, ect.

its an everyday thing to look for the letters just in case. its like christmas when you actually see one of them on the bay. now its getting to the point that if i do see one i probably wont need it
(01-05-2013, 09:08 AM)nastynasqb600 Wrote: Wow this is great. A page dedicated to Griffey. I just got back into collecting him again. I had everything griffey( slu, cereal boxes, beanie babies ,ect) and over 2000 cards and sold it all. I gave up wax and prospects like someone said here and just concentrate on collecting griffey.

My main focus is 1990s inserts, the rarer the better. My first time ever on these boards so ill have to figure out how to get everything up.
Look forward to getting some trades done!

If anybody has late 90s upper deck die cut inserts please hit me up. Looking for amazing greats, view to a thrill, ect.
when you get some stuff loaded for trade check me for griffeys

[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

Those letter sets are awesome. Very impressive. Havent hit the Junior bug again yet though i still do daily ebay searches.
no org, please do not send trade requests

(01-05-2013, 03:16 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Those letter sets are awesome. Very impressive. Havent hit the Junior bug again yet though i still do daily ebay searches.
its contagious, im sure it will bite your a s s soon lol
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

Just picked this up. Been wanting one for awhile.
[Image: IMG_20130105_131828_723.jpg]

ok here is a good griffey card collector quiz. i just bought this lot for 10.01/ the caption was 89 griffey rc lot 14 cards rare. it looks like a very ordinary lot but does anyone see why this is a good buy? im sure most of the senior collectors will know.

[Image: griffeyhq_zps5c0bf5c8.jpg]
(01-05-2013, 04:12 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: Just picked this up. Been wanting one for awhile.
[Image: IMG_20130105_131828_723.jpg]
wow what are the sub grades on that. it looks to be 55/45 centering but appears to be very clean and sharp for only a 8.5 grade

i got both shield versions awhile back.i have always loved them and had to break down and get them finally

the world headquarters card is a great buy at that cost. bought mine off Magicpapa for almost book.
no org, please do not send trade requests

is magic still doing cards i havent seen his name in a long time