Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally crossed the 2K mark :)

RE: Finally crossed the 2K mark :)
Offer sent!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Congrats on the 2000 mark. I always liked the look of the Collector's Choice.

Awesome!!

(08-30-2012, 06:34 PM)younglover Wrote: Like the title says, I finally broke the 2,000 card mark for unique Steve cards Smile I have been picking up some older parallels and inserts on COMC. Like someone else said, they don't seem to get listed here. Soooo....

Gonna post some pics. If you are looking for exciting, you came to the wrong place lol I love them though Smile
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(08-30-2012, 10:41 PM)branesergen Wrote: Offer sent!
Will check it out. Smile Sent you a message back.

(08-30-2012, 11:57 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Awesome!!
Thank you Smile
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Wow, congratulations on hitting such a monster milestone!!! That is a big time number.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(08-30-2012, 11:54 PM)jeffro023 Wrote: Congrats on the 2000 mark. I always liked the look of the Collector's Choice.
Thanks Smile I like them, too. Nice stuff at a super low price. I liked the Crash the Game redemptions too.

(08-31-2012, 09:48 AM)nineof Wrote: Wow, congratulations on hitting such a monster milestone!!! That is a big time number.
Thank you! Glad to see you back Smile

Awesome stuff maryann! Onward to 3000, eh?
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Mary Ann, congratulations. Glad to have helped this fine PC along the way. It is an awesome feat and feeling to achieve such milestones, keep them coming.

(08-30-2012, 09:24 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Congrats, keep it up. Those are purdy!
Thanks Will
(08-30-2012, 09:46 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: oh my!...i am so happy for you Mary Ann!!
Smile
what a milestone in a collection,i must tip my hat to you and raise my Ale and make a toast!
congrats to you my dear and keep up the chase!!! someday i will have a number like yours for my player....someday!
Smile
Thanks! And one day I will have a collection as great as your FOTG Smile Thanks for the encouragement

(08-31-2012, 10:16 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Awesome stuff maryann! Onward to 3000, eh?
Thank you Smile Only 973 to go Smile

(08-31-2012, 10:55 AM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Mary Ann, congratulations. Glad to have helped this fine PC along the way. It is an awesome feat and feeling to achieve such milestones, keep them coming.
Thanks, I appreciate all the help I can getSmile