Beckett Message Boards
Finally crossed the 2K mark :) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Finally crossed the 2K mark :) (/thread-1512257.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Finally crossed the 2K mark :) - younglover - 08-30-2012

Like the title says, I finally broke the 2,000 card mark for unique Steve cards Smile I have been picking up some older parallels and inserts on COMC. Like someone else said, they don't seem to get listed here. Soooo....

Gonna post some pics. If you are looking for exciting, you came to the wrong place lol I love them though Smile

RE: Finally crossed the 2K mark :) - georgehenrycollector - 08-30-2012

Congrats on the Mark. I know how hard it is to reach it

RE: Finally crossed the 2K mark :) - brentboudreaux1 - 08-30-2012

That is incredible!! Congrats on the milestone

RE: Finally crossed the 2K mark :) - younglover - 08-30-2012

(08-30-2012, 06:36 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Congrats on the Mark. I know how hard it is to reach it
Thanks, I do have some nice stuff, but the cards that put me over are mostly 90s parallels and inserts Smile I think only 2 are from the 2000s.

I have to blame these on htoutlaw - I had the Rod Woodson and saw his Barry which made me look for more. I have them all now.
[Image: comc1.jpg][Image: comc1back.jpg]

This has one of the 2000 cards, the hardwear one with a cool piece of helmet.
[Image: comc3.jpg][Image: comc3back.jpg]
SSD Triple Threat, Touchdown Tandems Marino/Young, Creative Chaos Young/Favre, Finest Embossed, Flair Showcase Row 0, Pacific copper, Limited Hardwear, Triumvirate

RE: Finally crossed the 2K mark :) - bakerman8419 - 08-30-2012

Congrats Mary Ann on an awesome accomplishment!!!! Here is to #3000!!!!!!!!!

(08-30-2012, 06:47 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Congrats Mary Ann on an awesome accomplishment!!!! Here is to #3000!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!
Thanks, Brent, mine is nothing as great as yours, but maybe one day Smile

[Image: comc4.jpg]
Finest Bronze refractor, Gamebreakers gold, 97 Green Felt Pennant, Col Edge Masters Gold Redemption, Donruss Press Proofs Silver and Gold Die Cuts, Classic NFL Experience SB Red, Images Limited/Live Die Cut

RE: Finally crossed the 2K mark :) - soccerscrub - 08-30-2012

we still need to work something out for the Young autos I have... They are safely awaiting the day that they can end up in your collection.

RE: Finally crossed the 2K mark :) - georgehenrycollector - 08-30-2012

(08-30-2012, 06:40 PM)younglover Wrote: Thanks, I do have some nice stuff, but the cards that put me over are mostly 90s parallels and inserts Smile I think only 2 are from the 2000s.

I have to blame these on htoutlaw - I had the Rod Woodson and saw his Barry which made me look for more. I have them all now.
[Image: comc1.jpg][Image: comc1back.jpg]

This has one of the 2000 cards, the hardwear one with a cool piece of helmet.
[Image: comc3.jpg]

Love the 3 colored Helmet

[Image: comc6.jpg]
97 Certified Epix, 98 Score Epix Emerald, Collector's Edge Edgetech Black label Quantum (I love this oneSmile ), 94 TSC Members Only Super Team, 93 TSC Super Team 'win,' Images Live Focused blue

RE: Finally crossed the 2K mark :) - pbean - 08-30-2012

holy c-rap !!! congrats on the crossing the milestone Smile