`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
When did Dwayne Wade become such a whiny baby?

RE: When did Dwayne Wade become such a whiny baby?
Michael Jordan has always been my favorite but I too have heard the stories of what a jerk he is. I wouldn't even approach the guy if I saw him. I don't even ask for autos anymore when I see athletes because I don't want to hear the BS and attitude. I had one athlete literally scream "get the f*** out of my way" to myself and a few others once. I couldn't get out of the way fast enough because that guy was Ken Shamrock. At the end of the day they owe us nothing but to do their jobs on the court or field but they don't have to act like jerks off of it

(05-20-2012, 10:18 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Michael Jordan has always been my favorite but I too have heard the stories of what a jerk he is. I wouldn't even approach the guy if I saw him. I don't even ask for autos anymore when I see athletes because I don't want to hear the BS and attitude. I had one athlete literally scream "get the f*** out of my way" to myself and a few others once. I couldn't get out of the way fast enough because that guy was Ken Shamrock. At the end of the day they owe us nothing but to do their jobs on the court or field but they don't have to act like jerks off of it
+1 this is so true.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

I've never really been up on LeBron, nor was I ever up on Jordan. Not just because I'm a huge Pistons fan, but I couldn't stand the cockiness. I agree, it takes a sense of cockiness to a point to be an elite athlete, but it oozed from him and I couldn't stand it. As for LeBron, he has been coddled since he was like 15 and it seems to have gone to his head some. Mind you, I'm behind him on the 26 second thing (great message), but for him it doesn't seem to be cockiness that makes me dislike him, but what seems to be an expectancy of being a king. To my recollection, Jordan never gave himself a nickname even close to King James. I don't think LeBron gave himself that nickname, but a humbler person would denounce that nickname. Be appreciative, but denounce it and don't act like you are a king. I don't know. I've always preferred role players and great sportsmen. I appreciate superstar athletes' competitive drive and love to watch them play, but that is where it stops for me.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

at the end of the day, dwyane wade has his title...lebron is still looking for his...dwyane wade's crybaby like attitude is most likely due to him getting older...not more mature...just older. i read somewhere that he acts this way because he can't bounce back after a rough game like he used to. so he whines about things and gets into arguments with his coach because he can't accept that his body is wearing down.

Dwyane Wade is a d-bag end of story. Him & LeBron together have made up the most obnoxious team I've ever seen in sports. I have my fingers crossed and am literally about to prey that they loose tonight to Indiana! LoL