`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: New show I can't wait to watch....

RE: OT: New show I can't wait to watch....
American Pickers (Althought it's growing old on me), American Choppers, Gold Rush, Ax Men (C'mon Piss Willie!) Swamp People (Shewwwwt! Shewwwt Leiz!), Storage Wars, Storage Hunters & Gene Simmons Family Jewels. Used to love Rob & Big and Fantasy Factory.

The Voice and anything like it... you'd never catch me watching.

(02-15-2012, 08:28 PM)esa0315 Wrote: Watch to many other shows to concentrate on reality shows(True Blood,Game of Thrones,Boardwalk Empire,Fringe,Closer,Vampire Diaries,shows on SyFy and USA and now Luck).I do watch America's Most Wanted.
oh i love boardwalk empire too, thought we were just talking reality shows...what a great show. Just as good if not allittle better than the sopranos imo....i was lookng forward to that new show with dustin hoffman too about gangsters, forget the name and the channel its on right now lol
(02-15-2012, 08:41 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: American Pickers (Althought it's growing old on me), American Choppers, Gold Rush, Ax Men (C'mon Piss Willie!) Swamp People (Shewwwwt! Shewwwt Leiz!), Storage Wars, Storage Hunters & Gene Simmons Family Jewels. Used to love Rob & Big and Fantasy Factory.

The Voice and anything like it... you'd never catch me watching.
i cant stand american pickers, those two guys are so corny and annoying it makes me want to jump thru the screen and piledrive them. The fat one is ok with the beard, the other one is so annoying to me i cnt even tell you

I'll occasionally watch Storage Wars, although I don't believe for a second that it's real.

Oh look, it's a $10,000 box of old baseball cards and silver coins conveniently "hidden" behind that bag of baby clothes!
[Image: amazontmsc.jpg]

I watch all kinds of reality TV.....Survivor, the Voice, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Auction Hunters, Storage Wars, American Restoration.....I LOVE THEM!!!! Haha.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(02-15-2012, 02:22 PM)john1580 Wrote: American Chopper new season starts monday kid ! I forgot to mention ax men too
Awesome...I hope the guys get back together. ALso heard about Grandma T passing away. Should be a good season.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Chopper's new season started this past Monday. I forgot to mention American Restoration and sometimes Pawn Stars, but it's growing old on me too.

Someone mentioned "regular" television programs.... with dvrs, Netflix and the like, there are plenty of ways to catch up. My wife and I watch:
Dexter, House, The Walking Dead, Spartacus, Justified, Game of Thrones, Hell on Wheels and liked the first season of Camelot... but there will be no more Sad.

She likes Breaking Bad, I can't stand it.
No one Mentioned Ghost Hunters, I still love it even though Ghosts do not exist... same with Ancient Aliens.
Brad Meltzer's: Decoded is decent.

The new season of SURVIVOR premiered last night. Big fan... I've seen every episode of every season since it debuted back in 2000. It's in its 24th season and still going strong.

Also love Pawn Stars, American Pickers, American Restoration, Alaska State Troopers, Top Shot, Dirty Jobs, MythBusters, and pretty much every show on CBS (The Big Bang Theory, Hawaii Five-0, CSI, Criminal Minds, NCIS: Los Angeles, The Mentalist, The Amazing Race, etc.)

Two shows I dearly miss that recently went off air are SMALLVILLE and Chuck.