`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: New show I can't wait to watch....

RE: OT: New show I can't wait to watch....
I haven't seen a reality show yet that has captivated me enough to make me want to watch. Give me a Red Sox game any day.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I like The Voice a lot

I used to hate music shows - I guess at the time American Idol was the only one - but I've become a convert
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(02-15-2012, 01:02 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I haven't watched tv in awhile but when I do I watch American Chopper Senior VS Junior "hope they have another season", Man Vs Food,Mlb Network, Undercover Boss,and anything war based.King of Queens and Everybody loves Raymond. lol There is a show on G4 Network about soldiers in Afghanistan. Can't remember the name but its good. Not big on tv though.
American Chopper new season starts monday kid ! I forgot to mention ax men too

pawn stars, The voice, and Storage wars
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

I am a reality TV junkie. Sports come first but I will set the DVR to watch American Pickers, Amazing Race, Survivor, The First 48, Man vs Wild, Deadliest Catch, Storage Wars, Gene Simmons Family Jewels, and I am sure there are others. Like I said, Im a reality TV Junkie.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(02-15-2012, 11:52 AM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Sports and SPORTS ONLY. And the Apprentice.
I would watch the apprentice if i ddnt hate trump so much. he looks rediculous and is such an arrogant ahole. It looks like a beaver crawled up onto the top of his head and died lol...how could you keep your hair like that ?

I'm looking forward to Ball Boys on ABC...

I have had The Voice on in the office while on the computer. It's not something I wanna DVR, but it's something that if it was on I will watch. I can't stand XFactor or American Idol.
[Image: 607a5325-12db-4a56-8533-2c567e26ee40_zpszncmoult.jpg]

(02-15-2012, 12:46 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Drive-Ins, Diners, and Dives
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Watch to many other shows to concentrate on reality shows(True Blood,Game of Thrones,Boardwalk Empire,Fringe,Closer,Vampire Diaries,shows on SyFy and USA and now Luck).I do watch America's Most Wanted.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Haven't missed an episode yet of The Voice. It's real good!
Much better than American Idol, that got old quick.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]