`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow collectors!

RE: Tebow collectors!
(01-08-2012, 08:26 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: That wasn't a hail mary and Tebow got the nod after a 1-4 start by Orton. I'll stop correcting you now.
I was going to say the same thing. Smile

(01-08-2012, 08:13 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: This guy throws a hail mary TD on the first play of OT and Elway wants to get rid of him? He almost blew the game in the 2nd half, but redeemed himself and got them to the divisional playoffs in his first full year as a starter. That's amazing.

They'll lose in New England, but the Broncos had a great year. Tebow should be in Denver at least 1 more year in my opinion.
Tebow played best when Elway said he wanted to get rid of him to the public. Once he said he was sticking with Tebow, they hit the 3 game losing streak to end the season. So maybe Elway's using reverse mind games!

As for Tebow blowing it, couple no face mask calls, McGahee fumble, bad stoppage by refs which would have led to a DEN fumble recovery but instead eventually led to a PIT TD, and DEN def inability to stop PIT for most for most of the 4th Q was what almost got PIT the comeback victory.

Hail marry it was not.

And this make it the third time in a row that a .500 or worst record playoff team has won a game. 2011 8-8 Broncos over PITT, 2010 7-9 Seahawks over NO and 2008 8-8 Chargers over INDY!

But yah, what a game! What a game!
http://i.imgur.com/txv1n.png - I have earned over $700 Amazon.com Gift Certificates, used towards buying boxes, PM me if you want to learn how!

(01-08-2012, 08:36 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Whats crazy is tebow only completed 10 passes, but good for over 300 yards, that's a nice 30y+ average against a heck of a defense. Add 3 TD's to his credit on top of that. Not bad for a guy that got beat down all year as a fluke.
I gotta say now that I'm over the loss, Tebow looked GOOD!!! Sweet throws, mobile out of the pocket, hard to drag down...........kinda reminded me of Roethlisberger when he's healthy Big Grin

(01-08-2012, 08:27 PM)pork chop Wrote: to hell with tebow. pit lost that game, denver didn't win.
hahaha
what game were you watching?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(01-08-2012, 08:45 PM)floydtown Wrote: hahaha
what game were you watching?
amen, preach it brother.

(01-08-2012, 08:26 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: That wasn't a hail mary and Tebow got the nod after a 1-4 start by Orton. I'll stop correcting you now.
It was an 80-yard touchdown pass. Sounds like a hail mary to me. How far does it have to go to be a hail mary exactly? I've seen announcers call a 40- 50-yard pass that ends a game a hail mary.

What's the difference?

did he throw an 80 yard throw to land for a catch in the end zone..? looked like a deep post catch to me
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(01-08-2012, 08:48 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: It was an 80-yard touchdown pass. Sounds like a hail mary to me. How far does it have to go to be a hail mary exactly? I've seen announcers call a 40- 50-yard pass that ends a game a hail mary.

What's the difference?
A hail Mary is when all recievers run streaks. Thomas ran a post, then did most of the work and scored with it.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(01-08-2012, 08:48 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: It was an 80-yard touchdown pass. Sounds like a hail mary to me. How far does it have to go to be a hail mary exactly? I've seen announcers call a 40- 50-yard pass that ends a game a hail mary.

What's the difference?
Throwing an In-stride bullett to a receiver crossing the middle of the field is not a hail mary.....
All season long I kinda could have cared less about the Tebow drama, I figured he would fail eventually and truth be told I still dont really care but listening to Pittsburg fans hate is TOO FUNNY. He beat you down! 10 completions for 300+ BAHAHAHAH!

[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(01-08-2012, 08:52 PM)eazy e Wrote: He beat you down!
If it was a "beat down" the score would have been a lot worse. He played a good game period.....