`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow collectors!

RE: Tebow collectors!
(01-08-2012, 08:13 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: This guy throws a hail mary TD on the first play of OT and Elway wants to get rid of him? He almost blew the game in the 2nd half, but redeemed himself and got them to the divisional playoffs in his first full year as a starter. That's amazing.

They'll lose in New England, but the Broncos had a great year. Tebow should be in Denver at least 1 more year in my opinion.
That wasn't a hail mary and Tebow got the nod after a 1-4 start by Orton. I'll stop correcting you now.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(01-08-2012, 08:24 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Ray Rice collector Big Grin Die-hard Steelers fan for DECADES!!! Smile
well that i gotta admit is weird, would be like me collecting eli manning stuff! I always thought ravens and steelers were bitter rivals, at least defensive powerhouses wise.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

to hell with tebow. pit lost that game, denver didn't win.

Right now my chest aches for the Steelers!!!! But MAN what a comeback by my boys Big Grin Down by 14 at the half!!!

Thank you Steelers for not laying down!!!

came in here thinking you had a Tebow I need
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(01-08-2012, 08:28 PM)floydtown Wrote: came in here thinking you had a Tebow I need
heck man, i wish i did. Another reason to buy some 2010 product. Started off just wanting it for dez which was a long shot. But now tebow and cruz joined my trade/sell list so its not so bad a long shot now.

(01-08-2012, 08:27 PM)pork chop Wrote: to hell with tebow. pit lost that game, denver didn't win.
Actually, the score was 29-23. Denver won.
[Image: Cards.jpg]

(01-08-2012, 08:27 PM)pork chop Wrote: to hell with tebow. pit lost that game, denver didn't win.
makes no sense at all... if it was any other qb itd be the best OT win ever probably... give him some credit

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Funny when Steelers vs Ravens day at my house. Root hard for my Steelers but cheer hard when RayRay has a good run, LOL!!!

Whats crazy is tebow only completed 10 passes, but good for over 300 yards, that's a nice 30y+ average against a heck of a defense. Add 3 TD's to his credit on top of that. Not bad for a guy that got beat down all year as a fluke.