`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo

Today's NEW Addition:

Jersey # card

2003 Pros & Prospects DUal Auto Chris Simms and Mark Brunell (#11/250)!!!

[Image: 2003ppsimmsbrunell11-250.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Sweet college jersey numbered auto card, jaderock! You can't go wrong with a dual auto card. Those are always nice additions to a PC.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks Terence!
---

Today's Addition:

#/10 card

1999 Score 10th Aniversary Artist Proof (#2/10)

[Image: 1999scoreanniversary2-10f.jpg][Image: 1999scoreanniversary2-10.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Signed index card

From 1991 Washington Huskies - autographs include: David Hoffman, Steve Hoffman, Ernie Conwell, and Mark Brunell

Thanks for looking and keep on jade ROCKing!!!!

[Image: auto3x5.jpg]

Wow! This is why you can say "Simply the most complete/comprehensive single player collection! PERIOD!" and not sound crazy. A signed index card isn't a "sexy" pickup, but you pick it up because Brunell is on there. Very impressive, jaderock!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Wow! This is why you can say "Simply the most complete/comprehensive single player collection! PERIOD!" and not sound crazy. A signed index card isn't a "sexy" pickup, but you pick it up because Brunell is on there. Very impressive, jaderock!

It came with a "Celebrating 100 Years of the Washington Huskies" limited edition book...so I got a "bonus" Smile

--

oops - the clock flipped to Monday! Well he's Sunday update! Tongue

Proof Type Card

2000 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads Fran Tarkenton and Mark Brunell (s/b #/50, but this is not!)

[Image: tar.jpg][Image: tarbackbrunell.jpg]

Man, what a collection!! How do you afford getting new stuff every day???
[Image: TEZsports2328-1.jpg]
TRADE ME ALL OF YOUR 2010 SCORE!!!! LOOKING FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

ChiCollector01 Wrote:Man, what a collection!! How do you afford getting new stuff every day???

It's getting harder as selling on ebay has slowed down over the years, but I'm still breaking even.

---

Today's Addition:

Not new but pretty patches!

2003 Playoff Honors Rookie Class of 1993 Curtis Conway (1 Color), Drew Bledsoe (3 Colors) and Mark Brunell (3 Colors) #/50!

[Image: 2003classof93.jpg]

Very cool card, jaderock!! I agree that the patches on it are sweet. Also, I can't imagine that there are a lot of cards out there with jersey pieces from his playing days at Green Bay, so that's pretty neat.

Thanks T!
---

Today's NEW addition

Team Poster

2002 Jacksonville Jaguars

[Image: 2002jagsteam.jpg][Image: 2002jagsteam2-1.jpg]