Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

No loving comments for the Burton thread tonight... :'(
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Bump... sheesh lol
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Bumpidy bump bump...?

Sweet auto cards A&B!! Your 10th Contenders rookie auto card?! That hoard-tastic!! Lol. Your collection is insane man. 150+ auto cards of a player is flat out amazing!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Sweet auto cards A&B!! Your 10th Contenders rookie auto card?! That hoard-tastic!! Lol. Your collection is insane man. 150+ auto cards of a player is flat out amazing!!

Thanks buddy! Oh yeah! I could've gone for 11 but I didn't have the extra cash right now incase some of those 1/1s pop up, gotta pace myself lol. Its very hoard-tastic! LOL Ohh 150+ of Avery AND Burton not just Burton but it will be 150 soon lol I had to combine the stats below since I collect both Big Grin

Also Palmercfan, I leave today but I hear they have wireless so Ill try to connect tonight, I guess you'll know if I can or not because Ill message you if I can. If not I'll be back in a few days.

Avery and Burton Wrote:
palmercfan Wrote:Sweet auto cards A&B!! Your 10th Contenders rookie auto card?! That hoard-tastic!! Lol. Your collection is insane man. 150+ auto cards of a player is flat out amazing!!

Thanks buddy! Oh yeah! I could've gone for 11 but I didn't have the extra cash right now incase some of those 1/1s pop up, gotta pace myself lol. Its very hoard-tastic! LOL Ohh 150+ of Avery AND Burton not just Burton but it will be 150 soon lol I had to combine the stats below since I collect both Big Grin

Also Palmercfan, I leave today but I hear they have wireless so Ill try to connect tonight, I guess you'll know if I can or not because Ill message you if I can. If not I'll be back in a few days.

I hope to hear from you, but if not, I got your back A&B!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I absolutely agree!! 10th Contenders rookie auto, that's awesome! I sure hope for your sake that he turns into something great. You can unload 2 of those contenders and pay for the other 8!!! LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

I hope to hear from you, but if not, I got your back A&B!

Great news! I am in Kansas with Internet access! Well, not my computer but its still access lol thanks for having my back anyhow Palmercfan, I really appreciate it!!! I don't know how often I'll be able to get on but I'll try back on tonight and will be looking for those great cards on the bay Big Grin

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:

I absolutely agree!! 10th Contenders rookie auto, that's awesome! I sure hope for your sake that he turns into something great. You can unload 2 of those contenders and pay for the other 8!!! LOL

WOOH! YEAH! Thanks man, and the best part about them is I love the design and the action shot, definitely a plus! Haha yea that'd be cool, there not being to optimistic on fantasy football "experts" but they don't know crap anyway, they can guess as much as we can, plus there not really "fans" on there so they can't be favoring anyone really because they don't want to screw anyone over in a league and say "yeah draft Keenan first round in your league" and then have him get injured because fantasy players would be ticked lol. So hes a sleeper for sure. Heck man, the funny thing is I really haven't paid more than $10 for any of these contenders except for one which was the first I got for $20 because there weren't any one ebay for like a week so I was scared it was a SP. Plus the VERY first one went for $50 because someone thought it was a short print which was funny, Im glad he isn't a SP because Id be ticked LOL. Anyhow most of the contenders Ive gotten for like $3 - 4 each some even cheaper but some more like $6 - $10.

glad to hear you can still communicate with us even though your in the forest. Lol. juss messin. Never been to Kansas, what's it like?
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]