`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Cool Sage auto card pickup. That's sweet that you found out what the inscriptions mean and I like all the photos you posted as well.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Cool Sage auto card pickup. That's sweet that you found out what the inscriptions mean and I like all the photos you posted as well.

Definitely man, Im trying get ALL of his autographs now, including Sage, Press Pass, and what not. In a few years those Press Pass and Sage Autos will be very popular to me because they will be the lesser common next to his NFL cards, there just so common right now to me I haven't paid much mind to it lol.

As for the inscription Im happy to have found it as well, really cool cards for me now that I know what they mean! Big Grin
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Mailday was the ICONS RC of Burton /750 for his complete True RC Set
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:Mailday was the ICONS RC of Burton /750 for his complete True RC Set

Awesome job on that!
Press Pass and Sage auto cards have really grown on me. I like 'em alot!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Congrats on the rookie set!!! And all the other stuff was pretty cool. You are a diehard fan. So what blood type are you Blue or Gold. LOL

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Mailday was the ICONS RC of Burton /750 for his complete True RC Set

Awesome job on that!
Press Pass and Sage auto cards have really grown on me. I like 'em alot!

Thank you!

They really have on me too, not necessarily breaking boxes of them but collecting them definitely!

fbcking Wrote:Congrats on the rookie set!!! And all the other stuff was pretty cool. You are a diehard fan. So what blood type are you Blue or Gold. LOL

Thanks!!!

Haha yes I am lol and I think Im 50/50 blue/gold LOL Smile

UPDATE:

After signing up for a few Fantasy Football Leagues Ive seen some updates and where they've placed Burton in the mix.

These "experts" which I know have just as good as guess as anybody because they didn't do me any good last year when telling me to start MJD over Pierre Thomas when I lost the game because of this. Anyway the "experts" are saying Burton has a tight hamstring and may be a little late start to Training Camp. They also say his projects to for this are like 31 receptions and 376 yards which just isn't justified. I believe he'll share the #2 spot with Laurent Robinson and Avery as well I believe they'll tear it up, obvsiously you can't go to the same guy over and over. Anyway his injury isn't serious Spags said he is just taken precaution and there is no need to strain anything while in practice so he sat him out for a few days but he'll be all good Smile

My projections for Avery, Burton and Robinson this year

(Being optimistic here)

Donnie Avery 92 Receptions 900 - 1,100 yards 8 TDs
Keenan Burton 50 Receptions 650 - 800 yards 5 TDs
Laurent Robinson 45 Receptions 400 - 650 yards 5 TDs

Stupid good. If he pans out you could be rich.
[Image: 49ers-ccsports.jpg]
[Image: ninerssig.png]

CC Sports Cards Wrote:Stupid good. If he pans out you could be rich.

Haha yea thanks, and regardless if he does or not Ill still collect his cards. Even if he gets injured next season and misses the whole season Ill still collect... at an even cheaper price too Smile Obviously I wish the best for him though! We'll see what happens I just want to watch him play Smile