`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Cougar 4 Wrote:you should change your name to mr. 3 stacks!

Uhhhhh, might want to find out what that means first!! LOL  Since you boys are Facebook BFF's and all, just dial him up and ask! Then fill the rest of us in...
And sorry, no Burton mail today. Sad It'll have to wait until next week when I'm back.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Great cards and I think Ricky's right .

Great collection!
Thank you Blaynero!!!
[Image: rangers2.jpg]

Looking for Rams, Mavs, DeJuan Blair, Jonny Flynn, Yoennis
Cespedes, Lena Blackburne, Kurt Warner, and Ken Griffey Jr.

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Cougar 4 Wrote:you should change your name to mr. 3 stacks!

Uhhhhh, might want to find out what that means first!! LOL Since you boys are Facebook BFF's and all, just dial him up and ask! Then fill the rest of us in...
And sorry, no Burton mail today. Sad It'll have to wait until next week when I'm back.

LOL Yea thats a good idea Wendy, Ill definitley ask him that and see whats up haha

and Ill let you all know what he says too, if he responds lol gotta be a busy guy with camp now.

and hey no problem! I am a verrry patient person... sometimes haha Wink
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

fbcking Wrote:Great cards and I think Ricky's right .

Thanks! and yea definitely haha
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

marcjack Wrote:Great collection!

Thanks!

I have a finest rookie auto.  Are you interested?
Thank you Blaynero!!!
[Image: rangers2.jpg]

Looking for Rams, Mavs, DeJuan Blair, Jonny Flynn, Yoennis
Cespedes, Lena Blackburne, Kurt Warner, and Ken Griffey Jr.

Avery and Burton Wrote:Well this is a good day! ironic that its on the 21st page, because today is my 21st birthday =)

Mailday for today!

and new pickup! its another inscription autograph so pretty cool! There is only 8 inscribed with this inscription!

[Image: Mr3stacks.jpg]

Where do you find that there are only 8 inscribed w/ this inscription? I have some cards w/ different inscriptions as well and would like to know. thanks.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

marcjack Wrote:I have a finest rookie auto. Are you interested?

No thanks for now, I have a plentyful collection of those Wink

Cougar 4 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Well this is a good day! ironic that its on the 21st page, because today is my 21st birthday =)

Mailday for today!

and new pickup! its another inscription autograph so pretty cool! There is only 8 inscribed with this inscription!

[Image: Mr3stacks.jpg]

Where do you find that there are only 8 inscribed w/ this inscription? I have some cards w/ different inscriptions as well and would like to know. thanks.

There's random lists from different years, I found this one by googling the inscription and the brand/year of cards, hope this helps!

Thanks, A&B