`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Awesome mailday A&B! I'm probably not gonna have a mailday for a little while, so it's nice to follow your pickups!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Awesome mailday A&B! I'm probably not gonna have a mailday for a little while, so it's nice to follow your pickups!

Thanks Palmercfan! Thats not good to hear that theres not going to be a mailday for a while! but atleast the last few have been decent for your collection! And I should have a SICK pickup in a few minutes so check back to see
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

TONIGHTS BIG PICKUP!

& the parts of the building foundation for my next big collection of...

DONNIE AVERY!

2008 SP Authentic GOLD Auto Patch /25! $75 Dlvd (Ive seen these go for $100 so I thought it was a GREAT deal! And its located in Iowa so it should be super fast shipping! Just doesn't get much better for me tonight on ebay.

[Image: daspauthentic.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Very nice collection.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Mik253 Wrote:Very nice collection.

Thanks Mik253!

Wow. Your Avery collection is starting to pick up steam. Time to start an Avery thread!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Project 4 Wrote:Wow. Your Avery collection is starting to pick up steam. Time to start an Avery thread!

Yes it is! And Im excited too lol. And again your right it is time to start that Avery thread however Im not going to start it until I get the SP Authentic 1/1 NFL Logo Auto in the mail. That will be the beginning of the thread =)

Yeah, would make sense.  All you super collectors make me want to post my collection of my player. Anyways, can't wait to see your Avery collection!

Project 4 Wrote:Yeah, would make sense.  All you super collectors make me want to post my collection of my player. Anyways, can't wait to see your Avery collection!

POST YOUR COLLECTIONS! and that Avery collection post should be up by Wednesday so be sure to check it out!

I will eventually, just waiting for one more card before I post....I will surely check out your Avery collection! Are you from St. Louis by the way? What's the scoop on how he will do this year? and Burton?