`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(11-14-2022, 11:15 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Such a nice looking card - I have a Justin Fields College to Pro Dare to Tear that I haven't bothered to open - I think I'll probably leave it intact since there is no chance of pulling an expired redemption (I opened the Rip Cards out of Allen & Ginter because there is a chance and honestly none of them were that great to begin with) - so I have little doubt that the Fields is worth more intact to a Bears or Ohio State collector (not that there are any of those around - LOL!) than what is likely inside.
I hear Bears cards are very hard to find these days, especially in 2022 Score ...

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Speak and rj -haha
--
ZSD - opened is fine provided you do it stealthily. This guy did such a good job you barely can tell except the middle is hollow!
---
Today's NEW Addition:

Proof

1996 Curtis Martin Pro Magnet Cardboard Proof Mark Brunell

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!

[Image: eftzq8n7.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

That's a Gem Fire Banger, Bro.

Thats something you don't see every day. DEFINITELY a GEM FIRE BANGER!!!!
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Speak and rj - my Gem bros!
---
Today's NEW Addition:

GEM MINT 10

2021 Panini Mosaic Black and Gold Prizm Mark Brunell #/8 PSA 10

[Image: h981odt8.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

(11-25-2022, 09:17 PM)jaderock Wrote: 2021 Panini Mosaic Black and Gold Prizm Mark Brunell #/8 PSA 10

[Image: h981odt8.jpg]
Love the teal/gold/black color scheme. Looks like the parallel is black gold, but with the team color teal it absolutely brings it all together perfectly!

straight FIRRRREEEEE!!!!

Nice add Smile
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Nice banger, bro.

Nice add! Is it the first of that one you've found, or is it more the card being graded 10?
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Thanks jp, rj, speak
---
CMC - definitely just the 1st one found - I would be happy even if it was PSA7
---
Today's NEW addition:

Auto

2022 Panini Certified Gold Auto Brunell #2/15

[Image: 3tuq7x52.jpg]