`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1984 Star MJ's

RE: 1984 Star MJ's
I'm seeing the selling prices going up really high on ebay, but I'm not seeing many sales.

I've been tracking Jordan cards for a few years (including star cards) and have a few 101 Jordan star prices in various grades. If anyone wants to know the prices just let me know.

(09-05-2015, 08:33 PM)altz11 Wrote: I've been tracking Jordan cards for a few years (including star cards) and have a few 101 Jordan star prices in various grades. If anyone wants to know the prices just let me know.
I'd be interested in that.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(09-05-2015, 08:33 PM)altz11 Wrote: I've been tracking Jordan cards for a few years (including star cards) and have a few 101 Jordan star prices in various grades. If anyone wants to know the prices just let me know.
I'd be interested in the star prices.

There were 2 recently finished auctions for BGS 9.5 Jordans, for $9,000 and $9,500. They both had the same number. I think the picture was taken from the Beckett page.

(10-06-2015, 06:48 PM)ifyoucanthinkofit Wrote: There were 2 recently finished auctions for BGS 9.5 Jordans, for $9,000 and $9,500. They both had the same number. I think the picture was taken from the Beckett page.
Obviously two fraud listings of the same card listed a few hours apart knowing at that price, that crook would find a victim (or in this case two) in a matter of minutes.

Kinda like stealing a picture of a Ferrari and listing that same car twice at a fraction of market price. Hard to believe people are that gullable.

Just gotta hope those people paid by Paypal and got their money back. The real owner of that card paid 52k and still has it.

(10-09-2015, 12:39 PM)KobeJames Wrote: Obviously two fraud listings of the same card listed a few hours apart knowing at that price, that crook would find a victim (or in this case two) in a matter of minutes.

Kinda like stealing a picture of a Ferrari and listing that same car twice at a fraction of market price. Hard to believe people are that gullable.

Just gotta hope those people paid by Paypal and got their money back. The real owner of that card paid 52k and still has it.
Yeah, that's what I figured. Anyone that gullible probably would have lost the money in some other way eventually.