`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3000 Post Contest completed. Prizes shipping soon

RE: 3000 Post Contest completed. Prizes shipping soon
Ok its my turn to post what I got in the mail, not me technically but they sent me some pics!!! Thanks to Djohn for the contest and the cool prizes!!!!! Really appreciate this!!!! w

[Image: IMG_38341_zpsf8a76cym.png]
[Image: IMG_38332_zpsupozeoyh.png]
[Image: IMG_38351_zpsql50xl99.png]
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Wow! Lots of great stuff from David! Appreciated! Love those Yankee Fan packs! Lots of cool Upper Deck cards! Thanks for letting us celebrate 3K with you! It was a fun contest!
I'd post pics, but for some reason, I'm locked out of my photobucket account!??

I'm back in Smile ... Stanton Stadium Club and Ruth Diamond Kings ... Way cool, too!
[Image: B6D057CB-8884-4973-8A82-A72D2BC46F46_zpsxazv1vop.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wow, looks like that Yankee Fan pack had some Jeters and HOFers.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(09-02-2015, 11:18 PM)djohn Wrote: Wow, looks like that Yankee Fan pack had some Jeters and HOFers.
Yeah, those are cool, they do thicker/glossier card stock on some products like Masterpieces.

(09-03-2015, 11:27 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yeah, those are cool, they do thicker/glossier card stock on some products like Masterpieces.
I have a bunch of these Yankees and Red Sox cards. I can tell the difference on the UD Masterpieces because of the glossy front and I can tell the difference on the SP Legendary Cuts because they have silver foil instead of gold and the Upper Deck Future Stars have different colored foil too but how do you tell the difference between the regular Upper Deck cards and the Artifacts? I can't see any difference.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(09-03-2015, 11:35 AM)zeprock Wrote: I have a bunch of these Yankees and Red Sox cards. I can tell the difference on the UD Masterpieces because of the glossy front and I can tell the difference on the SP Legendary Cuts because they have silver foil instead of gold and the Upper Deck Future Stars have different colored foil too but how do you tell the difference between the regular Upper Deck cards and the Artifacts? I can't see any difference.
I had no idea they made the cards specific for these packs. I had just assumed these were just regular cards that were repacked by Upper Deck specifically for team collectors.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(09-03-2015, 12:06 PM)djohn Wrote: I had no idea they made the cards specific for these packs. I had just assumed these were just regular cards that were repacked by Upper Deck specifically for team collectors.
They're specifically made for these packs (I've opened one or two before) but the backs don't indicate any different date, reprint notification, or anything different ... Yeah, the Masterpiece cards are glossy, not canvas textured. Only difference that I could see without a doubt.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Mine came today too! I will get a pic of the cards up tomorrow. Thank you so much!!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Got mine today - four SWEET Cabreras and a Trout for my PCs!

Thanks very much djohn, I really appreciate the gesture and had fun with the contest.

Well done buddy. Great contest.