`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
MJ Pickups UPDATED 11/12

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 7/25
Damn!!! you have been busy my man! I love the meltdown and the SPX Hardcourt Holoview! Lots of slabs I see.As always sweet additions!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 7/25
(07-26-2013, 02:17 AM)aarhart1985 Wrote: Damn!!! you have been busy my man! I love the meltdown and the SPX Hardcourt Holoview! Lots of slabs I see.As always sweet additions!
Thanks man. I rarely buy raw cards anymore. I did recently pick up a Net-Rageous raw and I already sent that in for grading. I also picked up one of the new Rave cards from Retro. That is also going in for grading.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 7/29
Not much today but I decided to pick up the First Day Issue card graded. I have the raw copy but it isn't in great shape. I have been selling some cards this month so that is how I got the First Day Issue. Not huge sales but just enough to pick up a couple cards.

[Image: 108_zps4000455b.jpg]
[Image: 109_zps5f6d4b9a.jpg]
[Image: 111_zps72ae5a91.jpg]
[Image: 110_zpsb7e249b4.jpg]

nick, do you have any 93-94 Upperdeck MJ Mr June 1-10 set in BGS 9.5?
Or if you have any raw that will grade 9.5 I would be interested in them too...

I want the Mr June set in 9.5 and will be willing to pay a premium for it!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(07-30-2013, 10:08 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: nick, do you have any 93-94 Upperdeck MJ Mr June 1-10 set in BGS 9.5?
Or if you have any raw that will grade 9.5 I would be interested in them too...

I want the Mr June set in 9.5 and will be willing to pay a premium for it!
I have the set but not graded. I can look at them for you but I couldnt guarantee the exact grade. Let me know either way.

(07-30-2013, 10:43 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I have the set but not graded. I can look at them for you but I couldnt guarantee the exact grade. Let me know either way.
What I would be interested in doing is buying them in 9.5, if you have some raw that you think will grade 9.5, send them in and if they get 9.5 I will buy them off you!

Just keep me in mind the next time you are doing a submission, as I would really help you out in a cash offer or big trade in your favour to get multiple MR Junes in 9.5...

Its simply too hard for me to get cards like that graded as im from Australia, the cost starts at $250 just send a few cards to be graded...
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(07-30-2013, 08:59 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: What I would be interested in doing is buying them in 9.5, if you have some raw that you think will grade 9.5, send them in and if they get 9.5 I will buy them off you!

Just keep me in mind the next time you are doing a submission, as I would really help you out in a cash offer or big trade in your favour to get multiple MR Junes in 9.5...

Its simply too hard for me to get cards like that graded as im from Australia, the cost starts at $250 just send a few cards to be graded...
I will take a look tomorrow and let you know how they look. I am sending in a submission at the end of the month so if they look good I will send slme in.

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 8/12
Been a slow month for my MJ collection. I started a small side project this month and will be posting that. Just this one today.

[Image: 112_zps61e75b4c.jpg]

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 8/21 MOJO
During the past week or so I have been selling some of my MJ cards I can live without. Nothing huge yet, just a couple low end graded cards and such. When these cards first came out I really want this particular card but they were too spendy. Finally picked this up at a reasonable price. Very nice card in person and so far my favorite of the set (of the cards I have).

[Image: 113_zpsb4a9b63e.jpg]

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 8/30
Just one in today. I paid $12 for this card because my raw copy would probably grade about the same. I sold my raw copy for $15, so I was happy. This was nice because it saved me the cost of getting this card graded.

[Image: 121_zps5d3b21db.jpg]