`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.94 Average
GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD
(12-12-2012, 10:17 AM)jd2k2003 Wrote: Are the Gold and Silver plate / plated cards on Ebay actual licensed ones or just something some random decided to make?
some are licensed and recognized by beckett, others a oddballs. the nice thing on those as you usually get em somewhat cheap
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

(12-11-2012, 09:30 AM)akbobcat Wrote: I've got a major update to bring to the thread soon. I've met my 3,500 goal just need to complete the trade. These inbounds are plates, 90's inserts, die cuts, serial numbers, and a few game used. I've spent about 3 months worth of hobby money in one month so I'll be out of the game for a little while. I'll include scans soon.
GREAT to see that sig all done! look amazing! congrats on everyones pc accomplishments.
no org, please do not send trade requests

wow its been along time since i have seen you on stepper. are you getting back into griffeys or are you still taking some time off.
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

Nothing overly exciting but a couple pickups that came in. Can't find the bat relic in the beckett, not like it matters there is clearly some kind of gross slime on it that wont come off lol

[Image: img016.jpg]
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(12-12-2012, 09:50 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: wow its been along time since i have seen you on stepper. are you getting back into griffeys or are you still taking some time off.
Hi! Taking it slow for now. There are some Griffey I'd love to pick up yet but not a major focus. Still very much interested but all the super short printed topps material and the non licensed cards without logos have slightly ruined it for me. Getting much pickier with what I pick up. Also my focus on HOF autos. Glad to see there's still a huge fanbase
no org, please do not send trade requests

well i am willing to bet that between you me and bob we have to have close to a master set of the more attainable cards. i hope you will stick around, who knows it might get those griffey juices cranked up again.

EBAY SCHOOL LESSION #1 KNOW YOU GRIFFEY CARDS BY SIGHT AND U MIGHT MAKE OUT WITH A GREAT DEAL!!!!

I BOUGHT THESE TWO LOTS DIRT CHEAP BECAUSE I DONT THINK ANYONE REALLY LOOKED AT THE PICS AND THE DESCRIPTION WAS CRAP.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ken-Griffey-coll...true&rt=nc
THIS FIRST LOT CAUGHT MY EYE BECAUSE OF THE HEARTH BREAD THAT I NEED. SO I LOOKED AT THE OTHER PICS AND THERE WAS THE OTHER HEARTH THAT I NEEDED BUT IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW THAT PIC ALSO HAS THE COMPLETE 89 MOTHERS SET AND THEY BOOK 10-15 EACH.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ken-Griffey-Jr-B...true&rt=nc
THIS LAST LOT DOESNT LOOK SPECIAL AT ALL, THESE ARE THE 92 MVP PINS THAT ME AND MOST PEOPLE ARE CHASING FOR THEIR PC'S. THEY BOOK $10 EACH

I bid on a Griffey Ebay lot without photos and it had some great inserts in it, picked the lot of 60 cards for like about 15.00 shipped.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

I keep buying from people here and no money for ebay stuff!

I am looking to see if anyone needs early to mid 90s Griffeys. That is where I have my largest quantities. I need many late 90s and 2000s...Is there someone out there that is willing to trade early 90s for late 90s and 2000s? I don't want to take the time to list in my organize without knowing it could happen! (Plus I don't want to part with Griffeys without getting them in return!!!).

I am sure most of us have his 89 Topps traded, but I have like 12-15 that are in fantastic condition. Will add a couple of those, if someone is interested.

PM me if interested in a trade!

Chad - If you add em to your org someone here will grab them. I have everything but my Griffey's and dupes up for trade because my organization of them needs work...lots of work as I recently tried to trade some dupes and couldn't find 2.

I have over 12K listed as wants and can be easily found in my org under the folder Griffey Wants or the starred items during a trade. Seems that it's not hard to trade away griffeys