`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.94 Average
GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD
well ok talk about a surprise gift. i am sitting here watching tv on sunday and my doorbell rings. its the post office dropping off a 300 + card lot of griffeys. on a sunday who would of thought of it.
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

Hey guys! My trade material is all in storage but have a few griffeys in hand I could trade for the right cards. Have an 02/03 sweet spot and two 09 ultimate autos. The "20 years" inscription and the triple jersey auto. Only catch is I'm looking for superstar/HOF sweet spots or HOF cuts not available in a sweet spot.
no org, please do not send trade requests

The plates came in so here they are in one photo, sorry for the duplicate images. I scanned 2 of these in a previous mailday. These are some of my recent pickups. The large 158 lot is still inbound. I will scan that lot when it comes in. It's the single largest BV Griffey pickup I've ever had. (My largest Griffey lot purchased was over 1,300, mostly Reds uniform) It has convinced me to go after more of these large Griffey lots once I move back to Maine and get settled in.

I also scored a Griffey Sr rookie for .99 on the auction site. I enjoy Sr cards as much as Jr.

[Image: Untitled-3-1_zps60b97fdf.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-1-4_zpsfe59a66d.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-2-3_zps5e492ea5.jpg]

These are items I picked up last night. The exquisite is my first of it's kind and many more are to follow. I find these cards to be superb and now are my favorite. The prime cuts was only 6.50 so I had to steal it.

[Image: Griff500_zps7207959d.jpg]

[Image: Griff600_zps4a9ed079.jpg]

Here is a .99 cent auction I won. Btw, the jumbo Dominant will be marked for trade soon. I wanted the stand up, it stands at least 12 inches tall, and is mint. I didn't realize there were 3 jumbos until after I won it. The other two jumbos are not found in Beckett, yet. Or they simply are marketing stuff, either way they are uniques.

[Image: GriffeyStandup_zps6cb80960.jpg]

[Image: GriffJumbos_zps40b3745a.jpg]

[Image: griffDominant_zps308bcb9e.jpg]

[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

I'd be interested in the last large Collector's Choice that is posted if it ends up FT. I have a few of the other two large ones already
Any of you ever heard of Zistle or trading there?

It's Clearly Dominant #2 if you still want it.

Hey there!
Just want to say "HI" to everybody!
Im a member since 2002. Here is my first post!

Im looking forward to make some trades!

-Daniel
Looking for:
[Image: temp-1.png]
MLB: - Ken Griffey Jr. - Ted Williams - Michael Jordan (Baseball) and 1961 Topps -
NBA: - Sebastian Telfair -
http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/rr332/GriffeyJr22/

Welcome to the thread, Daniel.

Always nice to have more people here!

Welcome Daniel, i dont have a ton but have a few griffey dupes marked ft. Guys I just picked up a bunch of cool stuff in trades with the star being a 2012 Panini National Convention Cracked Ice /25, cant wait to get it! I'm almost back to 500 Griffey's again!!!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome!
I have 96 Griffey Jr dupes FT and Im always looking for trades!

Also have a very nice dual AU of Griffey Jr. / Griffey Sr. numbered 24/99 FT.

Looking for:
[Image: temp-1.png]
MLB: - Ken Griffey Jr. - Ted Williams - Michael Jordan (Baseball) and 1961 Topps -
NBA: - Sebastian Telfair -
http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/rr332/GriffeyJr22/