`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
WOW!!! Awesome team autographed football, jaderock! You always have such amazing additions.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks T!
---
Today's Addition:

Patch/Auto

2004 SP Game Used Authentic Patch and Autograph (#/25)!!

[Image: 2004spguauthenticpatchautographed4c.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Low print run auto/patch cards are always a big time addition! Awesome card, jaderock! It's got a great looking patch on it.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's NEW addition:

Proof

2004 Fleer Sweet Sigs Black Proof (Not serial #d...s/b #/8 )

[Image: 2004fleeersweetsigsblackproof.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
ok, this collection is just WICKED!!! you are an inspiration to me and what I am trying to do with my Jacoby Jones PC...Smile let's see a pic of where you are storing all this stuff, or the room it takes up... thanks!!!

rynaldo12 Wrote:ok, this collection is just WICKED!!! you are an inspiration to me and what I am trying to do with my Jacoby Jones PC...Smile let's see a pic of where you are storing all this stuff, or the room it takes up... thanks!!!

I could show you, but then you would have to disappear!!!! LOL

---

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2000 Aurora Pinstripes Mark Brunell and Charlie Batch!

[Image: 2000aurorapinstripesbatch1.jpg]

Just a random thought, you've probably got more worth in your memorabilia and collection of Brunell stuff than he has in his own name...he filed for bankruptcy a few weeks back lol
Collecting Tommy Z and ND Alums!
[Image: Banner.jpg]
My Bucket:
http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145...orner2009/

twolfcorner2009 Wrote:Just a random thought, you've probably got more worth in your memorabilia and collection of Brunell stuff than he has in his own name...he filed for bankruptcy a few weeks back lol

classic... ROTFL...emoticon

twolfcorner2009 Wrote:Just a random thought, you've probably got more worth in your memorabilia and collection of Brunell stuff than he has in his own name...he filed for bankruptcy a few weeks back lol

still, this collection is unreal... awesome!!!

Today's NEW addition:

ERROR

1998 UD Choice Gold Starquest (No Serial #...s/b #/100)

[Image: bn001-Copy3.jpg]