`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
Beautiful auto card, jaderock! There's no stopping you!! emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Yup...never gonna stop!!!!!!!
--

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

Got this from TCC member: leoliotigpan on ebay!

2002 Pacific Private Stock Game Worn Jersey Patch 3 Color Jaguar Body (#11/189)!!!
[Image: 2002pacific11-189.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Awesome jersey numbered card, jaderock! The patch you got on that one is insane!!! Jaguar patches always seem to be some of the best I've seen for some reason.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's NEW addition:

Cut from a sheet

2000 Crown Royale Larger In Your Face

[Image: 2000crowninyourface.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Completing a set run!

Happy 4th of July! Let the fireworks begin!!!

I've been trying to finish ANY Mark Brunell complete run on a single card (pack inserted cards) for a decade, but have never finished one off. I am close on many cards like 3 of 4 printing plates, 7 of 8 Leaf FOTG, 7 of 10 Patches, 16 of 25 autos, etc...finally I have completed one "set" and it happens to be ALL NFL Logos!

I consider this to be one of my favorite "niche goal" to accomplish!!!

2002 SPX Winning Materials NFL Logos (#1/5, 2/5, 3/5, 4/5 and 5/5)!!!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing! Anyway, I'm always looking for rare Mark Brunell cards - My Wantlist

[Image: spx1.jpg]
[Image: spx2.jpg]
[Image: spx3.jpg]
[Image: spx4.jpg]
[Image: spx5.jpg]
All FIVE together!
[Image: imageCACXMEX6.jpg]

Wow that autographed SB Champions New Orleans Saints football helmet is pure awesomeness!!!. I hope that one day i will have one like that, I mean of the Denver Broncos. Have a great 4th, Mahalo & GOD bless. emoticon
HE> I

ok, that 5 card set is just sick nasty. you really shouldnt have ruined them all by writing jaderock all over them... their sale value just went down the tubes.

seriously peter, you never cease to amaze us, even the hardest of the core super collectors. just absolutely freakin impressive!
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

WOW! Congratulations on completing a full print run set, jaderock! emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon
You're definitely the standard...

Thanks guys.
---
Today's NEW addition:

Proof

1999 Contenders Die Cut Touchdopwn Tandems Mark Brunell and Jimmy Smith (Not Serial #'d - s/b #/28 )!!!

[Image: 1999contenderstouchdowntandemnoseri.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Patch card

2002 Playoff Honors 1993 Rookie Class Jersey Cyrtis Conway, Drew Bledsoe and Mark Brunell (#/50)!!

[Image: td001-Copy4.jpg]