`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Sweet looking auto card jaderock! It's got a nice low print run as well.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2001 Titanium Monday Knights Mark Brunell and NFL Players Fantasy Football Koren Robinson

[Image: 2001titaniumteamnflplayersfantasyko.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

2003 SP Game Used Edition Triple NFL Patch Card Aaron Brooks, Brett Favre and Mark Brunell (#8/25)!!

Thank you for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2003spgunflpatc8-35.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Dang that triple jersey card is nice! The Aaron Brooks patch is sweet. Jersey numbered as well!!! emoticon
Do you have a ball park number of how many jersey numbered cards you have? I checked on your website and it says 238, but that number hasn't been updated since 2008.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Dang that triple jersey card is nice! The Aaron Brooks patch is sweet. Jersey numbered as well!!! emoticon
Do you have a ball park number of how many jersey numbered cards you have? I checked on your website and it says 238, but that number hasn't been updated since 2008.

Probably 250 on wards - hope to update the figures and pages at some point
--
I've been working at the cave and trying to organize things...I'm missing quite a bit of stuff from my original counts - like miossing 100 autos, 150 jersey cards, etc...ugh!
---

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2001 Titanium Team Mark Brunell and Orlandis Gary

[Image: 2001titaniumteamorlandisgary.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

jaderock Wrote:Probably 250 on wards - hope to update the figures and pages at some point

Wow! Over 250 jersey numbered cards!!! I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that you have a crazy amount of those. emoticon That's definitely jadeROCKing!

Thanks T,

---

Today's NEW addition:

Auto Photo

Early 1990s Washington Huskies Photo with "newer" Auto

[Image: 1990shuskiesauto.jpg]

Very nice autographed photo, jaderock!

Today's NEW addition:

Guest Appearance

2000 Upper Deck Encore Fred Taylor with Brunell in the Backgroud!

[Image: 2000udencore.jpg]

Awesome guest appearance card, jaderock! Those are definitely some of the most unique items to add to a player collection.