IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:What's his name? I wonder if he's holding the Kevin Kolb 1/1 exquisite for ransom?

If he has it, he's not holding it for ransom. He collects Exquisite 1/1's.

My comment exactly. He's not a ransom card holder like some others here...that's his PC. If I ever take a trip to his neck of the woods, I've GOT to see it in person!! That's got to be one heck of a collection!! (and has two of my Ricky's--that I know of!!)

I would love to see it too! Although I have to say I might cry if I see that Burton 1/1 and then not be able to take it with me. LOL
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

QUICK RANT:

Okay, Panini. You have 5 players from the Rams in your common base set for Prestige.

A few I can understand... like Steven Jackson and Laurinaitis, and Donnie Avery.

But KYLE BOLLER AND BRANDON GIBSON!?!?!?

WHAT THE (censored)?!

GREAT JOB GUYS! NO SERIOUSLY, COULDN'T HAVE PICKED ANY OTHER PLAYERS...

...Except for half the Rams roster! including:

KEENAN BURTON (Just saying)

Danny Amendola!?

Hell even Josh Brown, Donnie Jones, and Billy Bajema deserved a card for special teams success.

UGHH, ridiculous.

Anyway, rant over I guess. Hopefully Topps will have some Burton base.

Killer B
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Killer B Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:What's his name? I wonder if he's holding the Kevin Kolb 1/1 exquisite for ransom?

+1

Okay, okay maybe ransom was too harsh. I would love to see his PC of Exquisite 1/1's. I'd like to know who this mystery person is as well and take a peak at all the Exquisite 1/1's he has. Is he a Beckett member by the way?
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Killer B Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:

+1

Okay, okay maybe ransom was too harsh. I would love to see his PC of Exquisite 1/1's. I'd like to know who this mystery person is as well and take a peak at all the Exquisite 1/1's he has. Is he a Beckett member by the way?

Haha it just feels that way since we don't have the 1/1s huh?!

I've talked to him a few times over the past year. He's actually really cool! I don't know if he is a member but he says he watches the boards sometimes. I think looking for Exquisite 1/1s and first ones made. Although if I was collecting those two things you'd almost have to have multiple sites searching for them because so many people buy exquisites.

Mailday! Quick arrival, I like it!

SAGE Hit Auto 1/1 Magenta Printing Plate Smile

[Image: BurtonSagehitauto1of1.jpg]

Great addition, Killer B!! Seems like you got that card lightening quick too. Congratulations on getting that auto 1/1!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Great addition, Killer B!! Seems like you got that card lightening quick too. Congratulations on getting that auto 1/1!

Thanks!!! It did! I was suprised Big Grin

Well this sucks.

I tried contacting the Exquisite 1/1 collector again on ebay and I was going to offer him one of the Avery 1/1s for the Burton auto by chance but ebays stupid policy won't let me contact since the auction is over, how lame is this?!? UGHHH!!!!

Thanks, Killer B

Killer B Wrote:Well this sucks.

I tried contacting the Exquisite 1/1 collector again on ebay and I was going to offer him one of the Avery 1/1s for the Burton auto by chance but ebays stupid policy won't let me contact since the auction is over, how lame is this?!? UGHHH!!!!

...if you see this can you please contact me, if you are interested anyway.

Thanks, Killer B

I'll send him an email Killer B... in the meanwhile, you might want to take his name out. Smile  I want to respect his privacy.  Which Avery are you offering?
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Killer B Wrote:Well this sucks.

...if you see this can you please contact me, if you are interested anyway.

Thanks, Killer B

I'll send him an email Killer B... in the meanwhile, you might want to take his name out. Smile  I want to respect his privacy.  Which Avery are you offering?

You have it?!? THANKS! I did remove it, sorry. I didn't release his last name so its all good.

I'm offering either of them. Not both for it, but whichever one he would want if he wants to do this deal.