IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Not sure how many I have but I think its 13 or 14 Smile

I keep forgetting to ask you, do you not catalog your collection at all? Am I the only anally retentive collector here?!

I don't Sad I need to start doing that, I have a rough idea of what I have but I do need to catalog them when I get sometime!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

So last night I did some extreme photo matching for my first Burton Game Worn Jersey... the blue home jersey from his rookie season. I discovered something INSANE to me. Closely photomatched and I wouldn't get excited about it unless I was sure but I found the game from which the jersey was worn. There wasn't many marks from the game, or the jersey but the jersey is from...

HIS FIRST TOUCHDOWN!!!! Week 16 vs the 49ers! I also have an autographed photo of it too (which is how I did the photo matching among other photos online) I'm way too excited over this, having two jerseys which are both matched to the games, I'm simply blown away by this.

Photos to follow but they can also be seen on the front page and the picture of Burton in my signature Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

First picture is the TD, second two are the Jaguars game Jersey Smile

[Image: 102_4807.jpg]

[Image: Burton8x10auto2.jpg]

[Image: Burton8xx10ramsnewuniform.jpg]

[Image: Burtonagainsttitansauto.jpg]

Well, I'm drunk again. But its what I do Smile I find it sad that nobody is on Beckett for me to talk to right now, but I also find that good because we are all addicted enough to this hobby. Lol

See you all tomorrow!

A&B

emoticon

Awesome work photo matching BOTH of your jerseys to the actual games they were worn in! That's amazing!!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Is it just me, or are player collection threads and interest in those threads dying off?
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:

I keep forgetting to ask you, do you not catalog your collection at all? <b>Am I the only anally retentive collector here?!</b>

Uhhhh, HELLO!!!!!!!!

Sweet new pickups A&B!!! Hey, how many Magic autos do you have now?? Wanna do a swap with one of your dupes?? emoticon

And NineOf, I've seen a lot more player collection posts, but not too many followers anymore. emoticon
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:

I keep forgetting to ask you, do you not catalog your collection at all? <b>Am I the only anally retentive collector here?!</b>

Uhhhh, HELLO!!!!!!!!

Sweet new pickups A&B!!! Hey, how many Magic autos do you have now?? Wanna do a swap with one of your dupes?? emoticon

And NineOf, I've seen a lot more player collection posts, but not too many followers anymore. emoticon

I was actually thinking of you when I wrote that, but I didn't want to speak for you, RW34! emoticon I think we should be proud of our neurotic ways. Embrace them even. emoticon
Really? There have been a lot more player collection posts? I obviously need to start paying closer attention. All the threads I've seen lately never seem to get updated...

NineOf Wrote:Awesome work photo matching BOTH of your jerseys to the actual games they were worn in! That's amazing!!!!

Thanks very much! I was very shocked by it, but I am so happy I have both now, its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!