`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

hazezofgreen Wrote:Can't wait to see it!

Its in! I have a whole thread for it Smile Not sure if you've seen it already or not.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

walkerTR23 Wrote:Great collection and great story!

Thanks alot I appreciate it!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:emoticon

Thanks for the bump! Burton has a much needed update huh???

[Image: KEENANBURTON2008PPREDAUTO.jpg]

One of these finally popped up again Smile

WOW!! JUST.......WOW!!! emoticon That is one helluva collection!! Very, very impressive!! emoticon
I can only imagine how much time, money & effort you put into building that collection! That is true dedication! I'm trying to be that dedicated to my Favre collection (150+ gu / 15+ auto's), but when I buy Favre stuff, I seem to run outta $$ very quickly, lol. emoticon
Congrats on a super sweet collection! Best of luck on future additions!

** lol, soon you'll have every card ever made of him, lol! emoticon
Thanks for sharing & keep up the great work!

LL4
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Lambeau Legend4 Wrote:WOW!! JUST.......WOW!!! emoticon That is one helluva collection!! Very, very impressive!! emoticon
I can only imagine how much time, money & effort you put into building that collection! That is true dedication! I'm trying to be that dedicated to my Favre collection (150+ gu / 15+ auto's), but when I buy Favre stuff, I seem to run outta $$ very quickly, lol. emoticon
Congrats on a super sweet collection! Best of luck on future additions!

** lol, soon you'll have every card ever made of him, lol! emoticon
Thanks for sharing & keep up the great work!

LL4

Thanks alot Lambeau Legend4!

I have put alot of money, time and effort in the Burton collection, aswell as my Avery collection if you haven't seen that one yet.

150 GU and 15 Autos of Favre?!?! Thats insane in itsef! Very impressive! I can see how you run out of money quick buying Favre's though, depending on the Favre you can usually buy 4 - 12 Burton's for his prices. Lol Smile

and thanks again buddy! I appreciate it! and goodluck to you'e Favre collection for future additions aswell!

(I only hope to own all of Burtons cards one day) LOL

A&B

Sweet Press Pass red ink auto card, A&B! Love seeing Keenan Burton collection updates. Somehow the world seems right...emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Sweet Press Pass red ink auto card, A&B! Love seeing Keenan Burton collection updates. Somehow the world seems right...emoticon

Thanks NineOf! Big Grin

and well with that being said you should enjoy these next updates Smile

[Image: BurtonRedAuto.jpg]

[Image: BurtonAPRC.jpg]

[Image: Burtongg-1.jpg]

[center]The future's of Donnie Avery and Keenan Burton[/center]

Coming into the 2010 Season, both of these players have something big to prove to this team.

There are many factors that are thrown into each season they'e played to breakdown what they have and haven't accomplished yet so here are some positives and negatives.

Positives:

-3rd Season in the NFL; Experience and confidence is building!
-They've now had a full year under a stable coach to build from.
-Breaking out: They're playing style is really showing through, they'll fit better into the offense this way.
-New QB; Someone more accurate, PLEASE! They're we're missed opportunities last year with bad passes. Overthrown, underthrown and just in general bad play, this new QB has to be good!
-Competition; they know they're place on this team now, they best do there best to show they can uphold it or improve!

Negatives:

-Injuries; They HAVE to stay healthy! Avery was banged up alot from what it seemed like every game, and Burton suffered a severe knee injury (Torn patellar tendon)
-New QB? I could see this is a positive, but they have to get used to this QB, timing, throwing style, etc.

These are just a few things off the top of my head.

Nice additions, A&B! I love the college jersey numbered card pickup! Very neat.