`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone heard from gullion66?

Anyone heard from gullion66?
This user's last login was 7/16/19, the day he/she marked as Shipped the items they were supposed to send to me. My items were delivered, but this user has not responded to my messages about the cards I am due in return.

Mostly looking for Braves RC, autographs, & variants.

Acuna, Albies, Ohtani, Guerrero JR

RE: Anyone heard from gullion66?
Floydtown the Moderator posts this and says not to trade with them. He also has a note below that you need to contact him if you do a transaction with anyone on the banned list. Gullion66 is listed 2nd.

--RECENTLY BANNED TRADERS:

**Jtony1980 (Auburn,ME/Hebron,ME/Lewiston,ME) owes Ryane007, chipfan22
**Gullion66 (Bettendorf, IA) owes- Ringers1993
**SWEETINGJ (Phoenix, AZ) owes- temple sportscards
**Benlee66 (Atlanta, GA) owes-javyt1125, ses3225, dimarco73 (received )

==========================================

These members are banned due to bad trades, TOS violations, etc. If it is for bad trades then it will show who that user owes. If nothing shows as owed, the member was banned for other reasons.

If you are banned and wish to contact me about a resolution, email moderator.beckett@gmail.com.

**Please contact me if trading with new members who have these addresses!!

(09-04-2019, 12:37 AM)chris.harrelson@gmail Wrote: This user's last login was 7/16/19, the day he/she marked as Shipped the items they were supposed to send to me. My items were delivered, but this user has not responded to my messages about the cards I am due in return.
Been waiting since mid July for his end.
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

Yeah I don't think he was on this list at the time we made the trade in July. I feel like he was recently added. His feedback was pretty solid when we made our deal.

(09-04-2019, 11:50 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Floydtown the Moderator posts this and says not to trade with them. He also has a note below that you need to contact him if you do a transaction with anyone on the banned list. Gullion66 is listed 2nd.

--RECENTLY BANNED TRADERS:

**Jtony1980 (Auburn,ME/Hebron,ME/Lewiston,ME) owes Ryane007, chipfan22
**Gullion66 (Bettendorf, IA) owes- Ringers1993
**SWEETINGJ (Phoenix, AZ) owes- temple sportscards
**Benlee66 (Atlanta, GA) owes-javyt1125, ses3225, dimarco73 (received )

==========================================

These members are banned due to bad trades, TOS violations, etc. If it is for bad trades then it will show who that user owes. If nothing shows as owed, the member was banned for other reasons.

If you are banned and wish to contact me about a resolution, email moderator.beckett@gmail.com.

**Please contact me if trading with new members who have these addresses!!
Mostly looking for Braves RC, autographs, & variants.

Acuna, Albies, Ohtani, Guerrero JR

[quote='chris.harrelson@gmail' pid='2698346' dateline='1567661494']
Yeah I don't think he was on this list at the time we made the trade in July. I feel like he was recently added. His feedback was pretty solid when we made our deal.

I think you are correct because if it was I would have skipped trading with him.

Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

(09-05-2019, 12:31 PM)ringers1993 Wrote: [quote='chris.harrelson@gmail' pid='2698346' dateline='1567661494']

I think you are correct because if it was I would have skipped trading with him.
So, maybe something happened to him? Do a Google search of his name on the invoice to see...accident, obituary, etc.