`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking to trade for 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome

Looking to trade for 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome
Currently working on completing these base sets and their inserts. I am trying to trade for as many as I can before going to the Bay to pick off the rest and complete the sets.

I have added my duplicates for all three sets.

So first and foremost, I'm looking to trade for the cards I still need to complete these sets. All of the cards that I need are marked as wants.

If you need cards from any of the sets, but are not putting together the sets per se, I will still trade. I'm looking for either New York Mets cards or Fernando Tatis Jr. cards (for my son).

Thank you for checking out my thread and hopefully we can get some trades done.
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

RE: Looking to trade for 2019 Stadium Club and Allen and Ginter
I've purchased 3 hobby boxes of Stadium Club this year. If you can PM me the numbers off the cards you need we can work something out.

(08-03-2019, 09:27 AM)btrav13 Wrote: If you can PM me the numbers off the cards you need we can work something out.
Btw, you can see their wants if they use ORG by starting a trade, taking a look, and then cancel the trade...all without the other trader ever knowing.

(08-03-2019, 01:13 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Btw, you can see their wants if they use ORG by starting a trade, taking a look, and then cancel the trade...all without the other trader ever knowing.
Oh nice, thank you!

(08-03-2019, 05:33 AM)mrmcphisto13 Wrote: Currently working on completing these two base sets and their inserts.

For the time being, I have added my duplicates for both sets and I am slowly adding my older stuff back into my org. I'm just going through my boxes to make sure that I still actually have what is inputted in my org before I check off that for trade box.

So first and foremost, I'm looking to trade for the cards I still need to complete these sets.

If you need cards from either set, but are not putting together the sets per se, I will still trade. I'm looking for either New York Mets cards or Fernando Tatis Jr. cards (for my son).

Thank you for checking out my thread and hopefully we can get some trades done.
I just put all my base Stadium Club up in my ORG

Where have all of the set collectors gone?
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

(08-07-2019, 06:53 AM)mrmcphisto13 Wrote: Where have all of the set collectors gone?
I'm just getting back into cards after about 20 years off. I'm currently putting together 2019 Finest and am really considering Topps Chrome as well. If you need any of those stadium clubs in my ORG, shoot me a trade offer. You can ignore the "Finest Needs" or whatever I labeled it because I bought the remaining few I was missing on ebay. Yankees are my main collection.

(08-07-2019, 08:34 AM)btrav13 Wrote: I'm just getting back into cards after about 20 years off. I'm currently putting together 2019 Finest and am really considering Topps Chrome as well. If you need any of those stadium clubs in my ORG, shoot me a trade offer. You can ignore the "Finest Needs" or whatever I labeled it because I bought the remaining few I was missing on ebay. Yankees are my main collection.
Offer sent. Not sure if I have anything you need. If you can't match what I proposed, add what you want and then I'll go back in and remove cards to bring it down to match. Let me know. Thank you!

RE: Looking to trade for 2019 Stadium Club and Allen and Ginter and now Topps Chrome
Bump as I've added '19 Topps Chrome to the mix.

RE: Looking to trade for 2019 Stadium Club and Allen and Ginter and now Topps Chrome
(08-21-2019, 08:04 PM)mrmcphisto13 Wrote: Bump as I've added '19 Topps Chrome to the mix.
I sent you a finalized trade on all the stadium club you wanted.