`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question re 2018 Topps Chrome Autos

Question re 2018 Topps Chrome Autos
I cracked a case of Topps Chrome. Which of these rookie autos will give me the best chance of selling? (I bought the case for base, inserts, and refractors)

I know nothing about these guys other than online stats:

Ronald Herrera
Victor Caratini
Ryder Jones
Greg Allen
Anthony Santander
Trevor Williams
Chris Stratton
Adrian Sanchez
Layron Guerrero
Ryan McMahon
Max Fried
Lucas Sims
Jordan Luplow
Jack Flaherty
Hunter Wood
Harrison Bader
Brian Anderson
A.J. Minter
Nick Williams

In addition, I got Ozzie Albies who I know about, and color parallels of Rafael Devers, Santander, Nick Williams and Ryder Jones.

RE: Question re 2018 Topps Chrome Autos
I'd say McMahon, Flaherty and Bader have the most upside of those guys.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(08-12-2018, 12:10 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I cracked a case of Topps Chrome. Which of these rookie autos will give me the best chance of selling? (I bought the case for base, inserts, and refractors)

I know nothing about these guys other than online stats:

Ronald Herrera
Victor Caratini
Ryder Jones
Greg Allen
Anthony Santander
Trevor Williams
Chris Stratton
Adrian Sanchez
Layron Guerrero
Ryan McMahon
Max Fried
Lucas Sims
Jordan Luplow
Jack Flaherty
Hunter Wood
Harrison Bader
Brian Anderson
A.J. Minter
Nick Williams

In addition, I got Ozzie Albies who I know about, and color parallels of Rafael Devers, Santander, Nick Williams and Ryder Jones.
I'd be interested in the Ryder Jones and Chris Stratten.
Currently looking for rare Sean Doolittle cards
1992 & 1996 Dream Team autos and relics
Bay Area High School and College star autographs

(08-12-2018, 12:58 PM)roger rabbit rizm='2682752 Wrote:I'd say McMahon, Flaherty and Bader have the most upside of those guys.
Thanks for the input!

(08-12-2018, 01:17 PM)cjgiannini Wrote: I'd be interested in the Ryder Jones and Chris Stratten.
Ok. I would like to wait for pricing.

(08-12-2018, 12:58 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I'd say McMahon, Flaherty and Bader have the most upside of those guys.
100% agree

Lucas Sims was a huge prospect that never turned it into big league success and the Braves finally gave up on him shipping him to Cincy. Trevor Williams is a really good quality SP stuck in Pittsburgh so from a hobby/ebay standpoint his stuff is basically worthless.

(08-12-2018, 04:06 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: 100% agree

Lucas Sims was a huge prospect that never turned it into big league success and the Braves finally gave up on him shipping him to Cincy. Trevor Williams is a really good quality SP stuck in Pittsburgh so from a hobby/ebay standpoint his stuff is basically worthless.
Thanks.

From watching MLB & game highlights I'd say Bader & Flaherty are your best chances at any kind of return.

BTW did you get much color in your case? From what I've seen on breaks it looks like 1 if any are falling 1 per hobby & jumbo box.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

(08-16-2018, 11:54 AM)manningsecnumbr1fan Wrote: From watching MLB & game highlights I'd say Bader & Flaherty are your best chances at any kind of return.

BTW did you get much color in your case? From what I've seen on breaks it looks like 1 if any are falling 1 per hobby & jumbo box.
Interestingly, I got a total of 16 color from the 16-box case...4 color autos and a color rookie medal were in that mix.

What'd I tell ya, Topps man they aren't doing us right. Some of their products price points are being ridiculous the last couple years & haven't givin us poo in return. Sounds like you did fairly decent with your case. GL on whatever you're doing with them.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

(08-16-2018, 12:53 PM)manningsecnumbr1fan Wrote: What'd I tell ya, Topps man they aren't doing us right. Some of their products price points are being ridiculous the last couple years & haven't givin us poo in return. Sounds like you did fairly decent with your case. GL on whatever you're doing with them.
I rarely buy Topps stuff for that reason (I miss Prizm with all the color!). Last year's Finest case (my 1st) was a bust (case hit was Valenzuela #/5 that nobody wanted). This Chrome case looks much better at this point, but I am curious to see what I can get for the Bellinger Rookie Medal Red #/5...that may or may not make me feel better about the results.

Thanks.